westcoast rocks!!!!

Guest lukeCwalker

Guest lukeCwalker
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i think you are silly trying to bite west coast by saying hawaii is west coast you just dont have balls to try make a hawaii style EV made there owns styles, why dont you? stoptryin to be west coast it takes 5 hours to fly on a airplane to west coast hawaii should be diffrent from wes coats as much a s east coast

Guest trAmple

i agree with kimo..styles from the west coast shouldn't be used in hawaii but fuk it let those who want to bite live the lie and let the real heads keep it real, its easy to look at someone elses work and use it. but for the person who came up with it, it sucks for them took them years to develop to be how dope they are anyways nice post keep it up shit is tight

Re: zaius...you from New West

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

...just wondering...

trase

would this be the trase in coloradio?

cause someone needs to stop spreading rumors about mr.mukis and not be a total pussy...running should be used for running from the cops, not writers

Guest bubble cloud

please

west coast?yo if you are painting letters (period)with outlines around color fills or and calling them tags or what you do you call writing .you are just an extension of newyork subway graffiti.and hopefully an extension thats a branch thats worth something not like most of the trash that may as well be disgaurded because it was done 20 years before and done better.

im not trying to diss anyone but why diss some kid in hawaii when you live in a glass house.

Re: please

Originally posted by bubble cloud

west coast?yo if you are painting letters (period)with outlines around color fills or and calling them tags or what you do you call writing .you are just an extension of newyork subway graffiti.and hopefully an extension thats a branch thats worth something not like most of the trash that may as well be disgaurded because it was done 20 years before and done better.

im not trying to diss anyone but why diss some kid in hawaii when you live in a glass house.

Hell yes. I agree with this guy. Everything desends from NYC subway Graff. Everything. I dont think half of you have any idea that 99% of the stuff out there has been done before on the NYC trains. You just havent seen it. I have.

why bite styles?

doesn't that first atak flick strongly favor some Ewok HM shit? I'm not swinging on Ewok's nuts but I think that, writers with a style that is timeless shouldn't be jocked in a way that major. That's like someone biting those little dalek charecters or the twist screws. I'm just saying if you're gonna be influenced by another writer (i know we all are) don't replicate their style. It's one thing to take a little here or there but, when it's as easy to call out, as this case. You need to take a look at yourself in the mirror and ask 3 questions.

1.Why did I start writing in the first place?

2.What does graf mean to me?

3.With as many writers as there are today how can I contribute something new?

if you were to know atak in person you would know that he did not get that style from ewok. atak aint a graff head. he just does it. he dont carry graff magazines around him little does he even look at them. i think if he was into graff as much as the heads in hawaii, hed be on top. not that he isnt already...

reck

Guest drewWrite

that atak is not bitten from ewok. sorry buddy. there's some flames and there's some drips and all the letters are of different form, but thats not exclusive to ewok. many people have done it. i was there when he painted that, that came from his own creativity. he proboly doesn't even know who ewokHm is. give up your "i know everything about graff" attitude, cuz some people are into graff cuz they love it, not to get points for knowing who's who

Archived