Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Guest lukeCwalker

westcoast rocks!!!!

Guest lukeCwalker

i think you are silly trying to bite west coast by saying hawaii is west coast you just dont have balls to try make a hawaii style EV made there owns styles, why dont you? stoptryin to be west coast it takes 5 hours to fly on a airplane to west coast hawaii should be diffrent from wes coats as much a s east coast

Guest Graff Jesus

hawaii is not on the west coast...it's in the PACIFIC OCEAN

Originally posted by seeking innocence

hawaii seems to have this strange thing, where they think they can bite all day long, but its ok because they're an island. i dont get it. anyway...

Guest trAmple

i agree with kimo..styles from the west coast shouldn't be used in hawaii but fuk it let those who want to bite live the lie and let the real heads keep it real, its easy to look at someone elses work and use it. but for the person who came up with it, it sucks for them took them years to develop to be how dope they are anyways nice post keep it up shit is tight

Originally posted by Concept

the Rask is sick..

yo dude that shit says kosh...

cant you read it?????

"lifes a bitch &then you die..........-mac dre"

Guest dukeofyork

wasnt nas the one who said "lifes a bitch and then you die"?

Guest mopius

Re: zaius...you from New West

Originally posted by TEE_rase_war

...just wondering...

trase

would this be the trase in coloradio?

cause someone needs to stop spreading rumors about mr.mukis and not be a total pussy...running should be used for running from the cops, not writers

Guest bubble cloud

please

west coast?yo if you are painting letters (period)with outlines around color fills or and calling them tags or what you do you call writing .you are just an extension of newyork subway graffiti.and hopefully an extension thats a branch thats worth something not like most of the trash that may as well be disgaurded because it was done 20 years before and done better.

im not trying to diss anyone but why diss some kid in hawaii when you live in a glass house.

Re: please

Originally posted by bubble cloud

west coast?yo if you are painting letters (period)with outlines around color fills or and calling them tags or what you do you call writing .you are just an extension of newyork subway graffiti.and hopefully an extension thats a branch thats worth something not like most of the trash that may as well be disgaurded because it was done 20 years before and done better.

im not trying to diss anyone but why diss some kid in hawaii when you live in a glass house.

Hell yes. I agree with this guy. Everything desends from NYC subway Graff. Everything. I dont think half of you have any idea that 99% of the stuff out there has been done before on the NYC trains. You just havent seen it. I have.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this