miss south carolina

Pfffffffffft

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

"US American" --i don't think i have enough patriotism to be considered one of these. are these the people i see at Wal-mart? the ones with 9 year olds, pushing 160 pounds?

i can't imagine what that saved by the bell guy was thinking, or is he just as dumb. maybe he understood her? later on that night, he was hanging at a bar, telling his friends "dude, seriously, if we could get the maps that africa has, and use the lessons of iraqi geographers, we might be able to solve this problem. i mean she's so right, and i bet her mouth is really warm."

this girl will end up being a bikini model and a penis cozy for the rest of her life. good luck dumb ass, hope you don't mind stretch marks on your lips!

what is the point of these fucking events really? i don't get it.

events like this give stupid shallow fucks a reason to live. think about it, this dumb whore is going to grow up to be an adult, most likely a bikini model. she's going to get knocked up by some douchebag part time photographer, spit out a mongoloid kid, raise that kid to be a pagent princess, and the chain continues.

that's what fucks me up, the whole child beauty queen pagents. seriously, all of those mothers should be strapped to the back of an F-14, and forced to feel the rath of burning jet fuel.

i definitely agree that there is no point in these things. it's just another way to glorify people for insignificant reasons. i mean most of those bitches are good looking, but it's not like there aren't thousands of girls who look the same out there, working 9-5 jobs, waiting for friday, so they can hit happy hour and enjoy their weekend.

they should just skip the beauty pagent circuit, and just pose for playboy. isn't that where they make all their money in the end anyways?