Head Trauma Oner

Hayabusa

ive hit my head a few times in my life, but for some reason im becoming very forgetful....

i hope im not turning old....what the fuck gives? how can i get better at remememememembering shit, its kinda annoying.

like the other day i had an idea for a comic off that Kat Von D thread, and this morning i fucking forgot it all...wtf gives

maybe its cuz im from Canada

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I DONT DO DRUGS OR NOTHING

maybe the drinking...but i dont even drink much

i really dont know wtf is up

im doing great in school and can remember shit for that easy

but every day mundane stuff i forget as soon as im done hearing it...its wierd[/color]

I have the same problem and have been battling it for some time now. I've finally figured out what's wrong with me and sounds like you as well.

You're not really paying attention when those other things come up. You remember school shit because that you are attentive too.

I noticed for myself if I want to casually remember something I'll barely give it a second though beyond "I want to remember that." That coupled with the fact I'm thinking of other things at the same time most of the time, leads to me not really paying attention, and forgetting it.

Also memory works by association which you can exploit, or use.

I have the same problem and have been battling it for some time now. I've finally figured out what's wrong with me and sounds like you as well.

You're not really paying attention when those other things come up. You remember school shit because that you are attentive too.

I noticed for myself if I want to casually remember something I'll barely give it a second though beyond "I want to remember that." That coupled with the fact I'm thinking of other things at the same time most of the time, leads to me not really paying attention, and forgetting it.

Also memory works by association which you can exploit, or use.

yeah i think you might be right

i think i need to just chill the fuck out and pay attention more sometimes

funny enough, i do take notes. if i have a sweet thought during the day, or an idea to do something, ill write it down right away so i dont forget

hah

least im not the only trauma victim around here....

my head injuries havent really been to serious....most serious one was catching some dudes shin to the back of my head...but i didnt black out or nothing, just had a concussion for a while...

after that, falling right onto my head, but that wasnt nearly as bad

My neighbor has massive head trauma.

I hate her more than I should.

I sometimes feel guilty about it, but that is rare.

She always wants to come over and bring my niece some janky toys her socially-retarded brat kid has out-grown.

We always end up throwing them away the second the door shuts.

Among her odd behaviours, one is her way of speaking.

She often falls into an exagerrated whisper.

And doesn't grasp the concept of curse words.

She will say things like,

"Excuse my French, but it sucks."

and she will loud whisper "sucks".

It's like, what the shit lady, leave me alone, I don't care about you having to clean your kids' rooms or that you had a seizure last night and spilled boiling soup on your lap or that your new medications are messing with you...just get off my front porch and stop harassing me.

Plus, she always calls my niece "Charlette".

Which is not her name.

And she knows this.

But can't seem to pronouce Scarlet.

Small annoyances are too much for me sometimes.

It's like, what the shit lady, leave me alone, I don't care about you having to clean your kids' rooms or that you had a seizure last night and spilled boiling soup on your lap

This made me laugh pretty hard. Ahhhh....giggling in my quiet cubicle.

But Hayabusa...I think your problem is called being a male.