Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
soupBDC

Hipster Olympics

not funny.

and the people who made it seem to have a problem with hangovers, eye bags etc: gay

hipster has been so broadly defined these days. does it now just mean "any white person between 15-35 that lives in semi-rugged gentrified inner-cities"?

I use it all the time.

I call my friend's friends hipsters all the time.

Although losely defined a hipster is easy to identify.

hipster has been so broadly defined these days. does it now just mean "any white person between 15-35 that lives in semi-rugged gentrified inner-cities"?

Nah... not at all. Those kids were definately hipsters.

Anyone who thinks every white person between 15-35 looks and acts like that is probably a hipster themselves.

why is that? because before it meant real emo fools with combovers. now it's people that use text messengers and drink coffee. it's getting broader and broader.

why is that? because before it meant real emo fools with combovers. now it's people that use text messengers and drink coffee. it's getting broader and broader.

My man, look at the way they're dressed. Look at the way they're acting. Regular people don't look, dress or act like that. If you think there's anything normal or non hipster about the people in that video then you're definitly a hipster. And Emo fools are just emo fools. Not that it's entirely that different. They're still a buch of corny pretentious fags.

Did you just call me the "H" word?! :eek:

i didn't think this video was the funniest thing i've ever seen, but it did make me laugh. i mean the whole thing with american apparel's slow motion instant replay, and the "vice magazine brings you this.." --that shit was funny. vice magazine definitely helps define a hipster, and if you've ever been in an american apparel store, you've seen a few as well. the whole hipster doofus thing is way out of control. too many singer song writers and wanna be revolutionaries. i can handle some hipsters on an individual level, but when i'm in a bar full of them --i wish i was a suicide bomber.

i thought it was funny

though i did spot the first record in the bin was DEVO : New Tradtionalists

and now comes the part where where somebody points out that being a devo fan makes me a hipster of a fag or something else stupid:D

My man, look at the way they're dressed. Look at the way they're acting. Regular people don't look, dress or act like that. If you think there's anything normal or non hipster about the people in that video then you're definitly a hipster. And Emo fools are just emo fools. Not that it's entirely that different. They're still a buch of corny pretentious fags.

there's no logic in saying i'm a hipster just because i see a lot of people that look like that. i wear basketball shorts t-shirts and flip flops. i say they look normal because 90% of the people i see of that dempographic in the city look/dress like that. truth

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now