rest in power IDEO!!! VIP!!!

dontneedagun

One of the kids that got me noticing Graf in Hartford in the first place. He was def an inspiration to go bombin when you'd see the absolutely ridiculous amounts of throwies he had and HAS to this day in Hartford. Mad respect to IDEO and may he REST IN POWER no doubt.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

All of the time i walk around some dumm neighborhhod and see his name everywhere...and other people throwin it up for him IDEO will always live no matter what even when im 82 i will be writin his name on shit...Cant wait for the dinner toniteeee!!!!..n e one whoo is close to him that knows at least me or my sister we go out to dinner once a month for him and next month is his bday and we are havin a big party for him get back to me if u would like to come through......

• 2 weeks later...
don't want to ruin the flow of this thread, but there was another IDEO in NB, IDEO.ILE , RIP IDEO.VIP.. just don't want cats thinking the NB Ideo has passed on.

Hey faggot, your boy's a fake Ideo. And that's why the real Ideo VIP chumped him.

Don't come around here big upping a fucking phony who never even bombed in his life and has no claim to shit much less Ideo's name you fucking clown!

Eat a fucking dick, asshole!

I apologize... this isn't the spot to settle this, but I wasn't going in that direction or bigging up the other Ideo... just saying.. you got a few people in here posting about NB Ideo that don't know their CT history.. and they got it twisted. Trust, the spots the real IDEO (this IDEO we are talking about in this thread) got in Hartford till this day are enough to humble any real writer out this direction, so don't take it the wrong way. Nothing but love and respect, and when I'm out that way footing it, I'll post some flicks. In a state where everything gets buffed next day, he is still running spots.

• 2 weeks later...