2012 we all is dead

Prime Chaos

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Mayans arent gone. Go to central and south america. Theyre everywhere. I fucking love all the crazy-asses coming out of the woodwork with theories of whats going down in 2012. Heres a few:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20321619/

Recent floods, disease uprise, and of course ever hotter heat waves are in correlation with the suns spot cycle. The next cycle peaks even higher in 2012.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070822164415.htm

The construction of a time machine could be possible by 2012, but what we are building exactly is unknown. Will we be able to travel to any point in time after the time it was built, or will time cease to exist all together?

the Maya didnt predict the word was going to end in 2012..

the calendar just resets itself...the calender is based on a series of alternating cycles...

this allows for every single day to be disctinct from every other day...the cylces

allowed for about 5000 or so unique days, but being cyclical it is a reset, not and end...

the beggining of their calendar is sometime around 3000 BCE, making the reset occur in 2012...

and yes the maya are all over central america...concentrated mostly in guatemala.

correct me if im mistaken, this is all from memory of past readings...

oh yeah and sorry about the crossfire-esque response but...

WE'RE ALL FUCKED ANYWAYS!!!

Ive been watching heeps of UFO documentaries the last couple of weeks and soo many of them state that the sun will change its magnetic poles in 2012 and how its some great event and how they predict this is the time aliens will be revealed to the earth.

Mayans22.jpg

Calender in crop field

Mayans arent gone. Go to central and south america. Theyre everywhere. I fucking love all the crazy-asses coming out of the woodwork with theories of whats going down in 2012. Heres a few:

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20321619/

Recent floods, disease uprise, and of course ever hotter heat waves are in correlation with the suns spot cycle. The next cycle peaks even higher in 2012.

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/08/070822164415.htm

The construction of a time machine could be possible by 2012, but what we are building exactly is unknown. Will we be able to travel to any point in time after the time it was built, or will time cease to exist all together?

Those therories are funny as shit.

But what the Mayans are predicting is some planetary alignment with the sun type shit where the Earths magnetic feild is pulled out of whack by a gravitational pull thus shifting the poles and throwing the entire planet out of whack and causeing serious enough weather patterns to pretty much wipe everything out practically over night.

The Mayans astronomy is extremely respected as is their callendar. And their calendar is respected for its acuracy which is pretty much based on astronomy.

Apparently what is expected to happen in December 2012 happens every so often and the last time it happened Alaska was shifted from the Equator to where it is now.

But this aint me talking, I'm just repeating what I saw on the History Chanel on this topic.

I'm pretty much with what Dawood said to an extent. None of us really knows shit about shit till it actually hapens.

i believe the world is gonna turn antartica towards the sun and the world is gonna flood.. people are gonna die... ancient chinese predicted this too.

i say its already happening..

as a joke i say ima go to aztec mexico on 2012.. that some mechanical device is gonna appear... a forcefield will form around the temples and fly me to homeplanet... then i will find that we've all been a part of a huge reality tv show

A pole shift i do believe is possible but only if a large planetary object comes very close to earth pulling the magnetic poles out of wack.. though 2012 might seem like a perfect time for this to happen with planets and the sun aligning in the galactic center i dont believe it will pull the earth's poles enough to dramatically and violently shift the earth entirely. id have to agree with thelast.. . when he said 2012 was more or less a reset of i guess you could call the earths cycle. the Mayans calculated this cycle to end in a "long count" of a 13-baktun cycle, one baktun is roughly 144000 days so 13 baktuns is 5200 years. so what could happen at the end of their calender? either it would simply restart or to the mayans this could mean the end of time. their recorded time.

Don't worry about a shift in the earths polarity, Hollywood's biggest stars have already prepared themselves for a trip into the middle of the earth to nuke the earth's core into submission.

513PQ4PN3GL._SS500_.jpg

DJ Squalls is going to save us by putting tinfoil on the antennae of a cell phone and calling it hacking.

A pole shift i do believe is possible but only if a large planetary object comes very close to earth pulling the magnetic poles out of wack.. though 2012 might seem like a perfect time for this to happen with planets and the sun aligning in the galactic center i dont believe it will pull the earth's poles enough to dramatically and violently shift the earth entirely. id have to agree with thelast.. . when he said 2012 was more or less a reset of i guess you could call the earths cycle. the Mayans calculated this cycle to end in a "long count" of a 13-baktun cycle, one baktun is roughly 144000 days so 13 baktuns is 5200 years. so what could happen at the end of their calender? either it would simply restart or to the mayans this could mean the end of time. their recorded time.

^You're talking alot of weird words and shit.

But lets just go ahead and hope that it's just the end of their calander and that their actual predictions along with nostridomous and all them others are wrong.