• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Prime Chaos

2012 we all is dead

WTF???

Another Movie About the 2012 Apocalypse -- This One is for the Kiddies

Posted May 17th 2007 6:02PM by Christopher Campbell

In about five-and-a-half years, the world will supposedly end. Don't worry, though, because it will be a lot of fun. That is the impression I get from Nickelodeon Films, anyway. The kid-friendly division of Paramount is making an action-adventure for the whole family that is based on the idea that the apocalypse is coming in December of 2012. Called simply 2012, the movie will be about a family vacation during that fateful month when, according to the Mayan calendar, and some UFO theorists, something devastating is expected to take place. 2012 will be written by Tom Astle and Matt Ember, and it will probably be directed by Tom Dey -- all three of whom were responsible for Failure to Launch.

This is the second movie we've heard about so far that has to do with the Mayan doomsday prediction. The first is an adaptation of Whitley Streiber's upcoming book 2012: The War for Souls, which Michael Bay is making for Warner Bros. Though Nickelodeon's 2012 should be much lighter in tone, I have to assume that the whole premise will still be a bit scary for the intended audience -- unless kids these days just aren't afraid of the end of the world as much as I was (and honestly still am). According to Variety, those involved with 2012 have some time before they'll be able to get started on the movie. Currently, Astle and Ember are writing the direct-to-video spin-off Get Smarter: Bruce and Lloyd Out of Control and reportedly Dey is expected to be committing to other projects ahead of this one. The trio better not take too long, though, because they're running out of time. In only six years, either the movie will lose all relevance, or we won't be around to see it.

Source: http://www.cinematical.com/2007/05/17/another-movie-about-the-2012-apocalypse-this-one-is-for-the-k/

If you are just tunning in, a thread has been all ready been made on how planet earth will collapse.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Dont worry, I plan on destroying the planet way before that...

Didnt you know? A pooping pig will polute the lake, people are gonna swim in it, and they are gonna come out with many eyes and act violently. True, i seen it.

Guest R@ndomH3ro

Vaj, welcome to my pants

Yarly!

Guest R@ndomH3ro

4 days before Christmas.....AT LEAST I WILL SAVE MONIES BY NOT BUYING GIFTS...HAHA SUCKA!!

Guest spectr
4vr8xab.jpg

thank you for this picture... probably the only good thing to come of this thread....

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now