totem2 thread

idonotlikeu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by WoriesOne+Feb 27 2005, 09:08 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (WoriesOne - Feb 27 2005, 09:08 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>those are mad wack..

[/b]

i didnt get a chance to post the poop he did in my book, shit stuck the pages together....damn guy

<!--QuoteBegin-crack saves@Feb 28 2005, 12:19 PM

post more chicks. i always dug his chick characters i remember the girl with the gsk belt buckle off marietta was one of my favorites..ah man now i'm part of the totem nut huggers club.. member # 1,875 when do i get my badge?

just cuz you say you like something dont make you a nut hugger man, when you talk about nothing else but that one person, thats a big of the nut huggin....

Originally posted by hoper+Mar 1 2005, 11:40 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (hoper - Mar 1 2005, 11:40 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>yo onesecondple could you post the sketches he made for u????and if u have more sketches other than the one he made 4 u ,please post them...im sure everyone wants to see them....peace,thanx

[/b]

i did post what he did for me, its up a few posts..

<!--QuoteBegin-shizzohope@Mar 1 2005, 04:36 PM

onesecondple?????????

yeah, me, whats wrong with that?

• 3 months later...
Originally posted by Mr. ABC+Jun 28 2005, 12:17 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Mr. ABC - Jun 28 2005, 12:17 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-stringfellow@Jun 23 2005, 11:03 PM

she looks about 14

i think she was about 15 or 16, and a whole lotta trouble

[/b]

indeed..

detail is an understatement..

12792.jpg

Archived