totem2 thread

idonotlikeu

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
painted by me,original design by mister totem2378896907_d441402c5a_b.jpg

whoever did this is real good at using spray paint.

why would he go and do a ADVERTISEMENT for JEEP??

i guess most people, including "writers" cant turn down lots of corporate money>

Jeep took this fool.

no disrespect , but damn..

he should be etching the jeep dealership windows not using his skill to make them look good..

fuck Corporations.. all of them.. fucking up the planet .. all for the paper chase..

especially car companies..

I thought graffiti was anti establishment???

MONEY makes people do some strange things..

BUMB TOTEM..

i guess most people, including "writers" cant turn down lots of corporate money>

Jeep took this fool.

he should be etching the jeep dealership windows not using his skill to make them look good..

fuck Corporations.. all of them.. fucking up the planet .. all for the paper chase..

BUMB TOTEM..

ya! fight the system, ya lets never make money off what we love lets all be homeless:lol:, lets go join the taliban so we can all fight the corporate america.. since without corporations there would be no freights. Go draw some more anarchy signs on your text books

Jeep took this fool.

BUMB TOTEM..

what a fuckin idiot!!..after you pretty muck talk shit blatenly about a a king

, you bump him??...just because your a toy and cant make money off of the art you love and have prefected, but yeah fuck these fools payin us money for the shit we do daily! yeah fuck money! yeah!......fuckin idiot

fuck it money dont come free we all gotta live so what he should be at wendys flippin burgers and painting and feeding his kids all at the same time dog paid plenty of dues and when you get to a certain level he put so much into distroying the city i think its kinda dope hes getting paid now he still rocks underground still and he aint all mediad up like say revok or seen and he gets paid to paint and isnt that what we all want at some point to get paid for what you love to do and you turn down loot today i know eveyones livein fat in georges recession i would rather be full happy creative and comfortable then hungery mad poor and struggling but at least im keeping it real to bad ill be dead from starvation in 15 years.....

Totem is da man.. one of the best in the world for sure... We all know there is a ton of Hypocrisy in graffiti. When I bombed hwys It was cool, but when I did a legal wall I was an art fag.

I say more power too him for making money of his talent... Thats what we all want in the end. I'm sure Totem really couldn't give a shit about the Jeep corporation as a whole.

Archived