Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Some1

Get on my level hoes...

I just ate 6 big ass lobsters 3 of the juiciest Filet mignon a massive plate of golfball sized scallops wrapped in bacon 20 massive crabs legs a plate full of scrimps which were farkin massive i dont even know what other type of seafood I had it was insane... Stuffed full of hagen daas, pineapples strawberries and bananas dipped in chocolate, delectable exotic fruits as welll...

All for 72$ all you can eat for 3 hours. yea I ate the fuck out of my moneys worth but the best part...shit was free son...

I will be sitting here in my coma scoffing at your comments...p.s. so bad ass that correct punctuation isnt even necessary...

i once at a horse cock in one single gulp, right after i finished scarfing down a giant dry turd, which came out of david hasslehoff's ass, which came from the juice 16oz steak he had a couple hours beforehand, which came from a fat cow who liked sucking the cock of the same horse.

/no homo

crab and lobster are the only seafood i dont like. Cocktail Shrimp, Seviche, and caldo de pescado, however, are the shit.

and where are the food pictures??! pfft

alure

I couldnt hold the phone on the account of I was sweating butter and my fingers kept slipping off the buttons...

I just ate 6 big ass lobsters 3 of the juiciest Filet mignon a massive plate of golfball sized scallops wrapped in bacon 20 massive crabs legs a plate full of scrimps which were farkin massive i dont even know what other type of seafood I had it was insane... Stuffed full of hagen daas, pineapples strawberries and bananas dipped in chocolate, delectable exotic fruits as welll...

All for 72$ all you can eat for 3 hours. yea I ate the fuck out of my moneys worth but the best part...shit was free son...

I will be sitting here in my coma scoffing at your comments...p.s. so bad ass that correct punctuation isnt even necessary...

blud you aint shit.

none of you can fuck with blood feast's obscene wealth.

Who cares about wealth my shit was free mang...I am talking about the food game nobody gives a fugg bout no money...shiiieeat

Speajk for yourself onbt hat onbe homie

This thread does, however, rival my 32 oz sirloin jumpoiff

EATEN!!!

red-lobster-problem.jpg

How the fuck do you take a pic like this?! "Come on baby lemme see da lubstah

un ya tittais...mmm baby Im boutta rub you in butter and crack yo exo-skeleton knahmean1?!"

Man I am straight 180lbs of lightnin fast english swedish french canaadian supa freak!

They call me the white james brown cause i got soul and im supa baaaad...

please, you arent even close to my level.

I ate at one dinner party (hosted by Ira Rennert), 2 whole fillet mignon, duck stew, venison sausage, and pheasant (which is kinda disappointing). For dessert there was creme brulee, and mini fruit tarts. I only had room for one creme brulee.

Oh it was free and there was no time limit.:p

seafood like that can never fill me up

i can eat tons of lobster, crab legs and shrimp and go for more

ill give u props on the steak and bacon wrapped scallops

and everything else, sounds like something id enjoy doing along side u, as we get fat and unhealthy

reminds me of when we went to hawaii and had a huuuuge seafood dinner on our last night out

it was dope, and almost as massive as yours, with beer samplers

and many other types of crabs etc

good times

fucking lobsters

actually, isnt fillet minion kinda small? oh well, all those foods u mentioned are the bomb

good job kicking their ass

word, send me the free coupon to where you got a your grub on...and hold the bacon

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now