Get on my level hoes...

Some1

I just ate 6 big ass lobsters 3 of the juiciest Filet mignon a massive plate of golfball sized scallops wrapped in bacon 20 massive crabs legs a plate full of scrimps which were farkin massive i dont even know what other type of seafood I had it was insane... Stuffed full of hagen daas, pineapples strawberries and bananas dipped in chocolate, delectable exotic fruits as welll...

All for 72$ all you can eat for 3 hours. yea I ate the fuck out of my moneys worth but the best part...shit was free son...

I will be sitting here in my coma scoffing at your comments...p.s. so bad ass that correct punctuation isnt even necessary...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I just ate 6 big ass lobsters 3 of the juiciest Filet mignon a massive plate of golfball sized scallops wrapped in bacon 20 massive crabs legs a plate full of scrimps which were farkin massive i dont even know what other type of seafood I had it was insane... Stuffed full of hagen daas, pineapples strawberries and bananas dipped in chocolate, delectable exotic fruits as welll...

All for 72$ all you can eat for 3 hours. yea I ate the fuck out of my moneys worth but the best part...shit was free son...

I will be sitting here in my coma scoffing at your comments...p.s. so bad ass that correct punctuation isnt even necessary...

blud you aint shit.

none of you can fuck with blood feast's obscene wealth.

please, you arent even close to my level.

I ate at one dinner party (hosted by Ira Rennert), 2 whole fillet mignon, duck stew, venison sausage, and pheasant (which is kinda disappointing). For dessert there was creme brulee, and mini fruit tarts. I only had room for one creme brulee.

Oh it was free and there was no time limit.:p

seafood like that can never fill me up

i can eat tons of lobster, crab legs and shrimp and go for more

ill give u props on the steak and bacon wrapped scallops

and everything else, sounds like something id enjoy doing along side u, as we get fat and unhealthy

reminds me of when we went to hawaii and had a huuuuge seafood dinner on our last night out

it was dope, and almost as massive as yours, with beer samplers

and many other types of crabs etc

good times

fucking lobsters

i always get full just by looking at all you can eat food and never can eat as much as i normally would

im so sad. i made a huge pot of black eyed peas with a pork hock..taste sooo good with tabasco. and i simmered them all day...

and i went to reheat them on the stove. layed down and forgot and now they are sitting outside in a burnt pot. that was my dinner!

please, you arent even close to my level.

I ate at one dinner party (hosted by Ira Rennert), 2 whole fillet mignon, duck stew, venison sausage, and pheasant (which is kinda disappointing). For dessert there was creme brulee, and mini fruit tarts. I only had room for one creme brulee.

Oh it was free and there was no time limit.:p

y'all niggas ain't even close

nigga, i went to a white party in the hamptons hosted by p. diddy and richie rich.

got a footbath in 18th-century white wine catered to me by french maids. ate juicy steaks from various rare exotic animals on the endangered species list like white tiger and green sea turtle. ate escargo sauteed in jessica alba's sweat that was bottled from one of her perspiring cardio workouts.

nigga i ate 4-million-year-old dinosaur eggs, and there was only two left in the world and i ate both of em.

then i sprinkled diamonds on my food. two reasons: it's the most ballenist shit you could do to your food, and two, it makes my dookie twinkle mang

nigga the shit was so baller jay-z leaned over abd brushed the dirt off my shouldas for me

nigguh