Racking Guide

backpacker

as fucked up as this thread?

no.

i like to call the cops and tell them where im going to be stealing or fax them an list of what ill be racking along with a copy of DL. alot of the time they will drive me to where i paint and carry the paint.

or to keep it simple i just post how i do it online,

slipone if the mixing ball is metal you dont need realy strong magnets, i broke open frige magnets and used those on some walmart cans

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Can we be serious more a moment?

The best way to rack seems wierd but it works every time...

Walk into wherever the store is and walk in yeah? Then go to the paint section and look for the paint you need, fill your bag filled with the paint and then go to the counter and say you need some orange (or whatever color they don't have) and get them to check and see if they have orange... if they do, buy one can and put it in your bag filled with paint and if they ask about the bag say you got it from somewhere else and you were just copmparing prces, they fall for it every time!

oh and in most states of the US if the store person harrasses you or chases you, you have the right to fight them in self defence...

this is the stupidest post ever. i really really hope you are just fucking around with the stupidity of the person who originally posted. but either way good luck with changing a misdemeanor shoplifting charge into a felony robbery.

^^^ to true, i love it when people say they can steal super cuz the ppl who work there are not aloud to confront or chase them,

yes the company's have to tell there employees not to chase shop lifters so if they get hurt they cant sue the company.thats about it, ppl WILL chase you and there boss will love them for it.

i know this first hand, i use to work at a hot topic(yikes) and all these dumb ass kids use to come in try to steal and think there where getting shit passed me, i could give a fuck, but being board and see smart ass 15 year olds smerk thinking he got shit passed you will piss you off real quick.i chased kids all the way to there car. all you have to do is fill out a citizens arrest form when the cops show up.