Scorpio's Like What!

Pistol

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

What?? No way, dude. My older brother is a Scorpio and he has ONE MEEEEEAN TEMPER. If there is one reason I learned how to fight and defend myself it's because of him!! He used to pick on me all the time. But if anybody else did, they'd get fucking served by my brother and his friends with baseball bats and shit. It was crazy. Now we're all grown up *sniff sniff* and he's super nice to me. He's definitely my best-friend and I can't wait till he comes home from Texas.

:)

p.s. Everyone knows AQUARIUS are the best.

yah yah scorpio fo sho.

Nov 3rd checkin in here. passionate, stubborn, but very loyal....

silo, you're a libra dating a scorpio? i'm dating a libra, we get in fights all the time, do you encounter this at all? i hope it's just a clash of dominence.

i love the boy like no other, i just don't know if it's just him or what. i can't let go neither can he..

hurtin .......

SCORPIO (Oct 23-Nov 21)

The paycheck my feminist friend Riana earns as a stripper is 10 times what it was when she took care of senior citizens. Her increased income and leisure time allow her to devote herself to writing poetry with an intensity that was impossible before. Since she made the job transition, she has published two books. But is there a price to pay for using her body in a way that's at odds with her politics? Has she lost her self-respect? Has her soul been twisted? Not as long as she mines the contradictions for her poetry, she says. Now let me ask you, Scorpio: If it's true that any job you do requires some compromise, what kind of job and compromise would best serve your creativity? Begin this meditation now, and keep it burning brightly throughout 2002.

are you kiddin me?!

Originally posted by Secret

By the way, SCORPIOS are quite the sluts.

:)

what?! that is not true!! just because we are passionate in making love and like getting freaky with it, doesnt mean that we are sluts. i can guarantee you that i am not one. and yes scorpios are the friggin shit! we do have a temper, but we are the most loyal and the most passionate people. for me it is hard to trust someone, but once i trust you, i trust you with my life. i take everything in my life passionately and do the best with it. we may be some mean ass people sometimes, but we are also the most nicest. we keep it real. we dont fuck around as well. november 17, 1979...heheheh i am older than Pistol ;)

i guess i'm older than all of you...... that sucks

Nov 3rd 1978. oh well

scorpios are fab-u-lous. i know this because we are always right......

i'd say most scorpios i've met are a bit reserved at first, and hard to get to know and close to. sometimes that 10ft wall gets in the way. but after that, epoxy aint got shit on us.

i'd also like to add determination and tenacity to fine qualities possessed by my kindred.

i do sometimes feel bad for those who do us wrong....

i have a tattoo of a scorpion pretty nice i might add. (yes cheesy i know)

sure scorpios are great(in bed) and sure sag`s are great(in bed) but how many of you can claim cusp status.haha i get the best of both signs,people have tried to figure out which i am but i really have traits of both.nov 22nd 79.....thanksgiving day,i was born and the whole world gave thanks....rekonize suckas

bad news bear

shit..fights huh..well Im hoping theres not to many in the future..Also scorpio women are way different than scorpio males as with libras..libra males tend to be way more fickle and faithless..and dont think as much before they act..ha!..and can really never pick what side of the arguement they are going with..hence why you might fight..since Im sure..your the more stubborn one!..is it a trust issue? or I bet..you both have a dark side..and bring each other down.. usually is.. .but I also know alot has to do with the individual , upbringing..and of course your moon sign..so im making an exception ..heh..

Re: are you kiddin me?!

Originally posted by Devilush

what?! that is not true!! just because we are passionate in making love and like getting freaky with it, doesnt mean that we are sluts. i can guarantee you that i am not one. and yes scorpios are the friggin shit! we do have a temper, but we are the most loyal and the most passionate people. for me it is hard to trust someone, but once i trust you, i trust you with my life. i take everything in my life passionately and do the best with it. we may be some mean ass people sometimes, but we are also the most nicest. we keep it real. we dont fuck around as well.

and this is so right on it's almost scary...every word

I'm the opposite of a slut...but still down to get my freak-freak on...have a temper...am extremely LOYAL....and trusting of deserving people... passionate.. mean yet nice... don't fuck around... might add jealousy to the list, but yeah...what she said:D

...and all I need is my libra;)

Guest BROWNer

libras? what month is that?

all i know is my girl is a cancer and she

is the shit. and my mom's a pisces, and

she's the shit too.

i'm not puttin' down my year

of birth, but the month is 10 and its close

to halloween...

november 5 over here. i'm a text book scorpio. and i am also a slut but i'm working on it--i've been trying not to have sex unless i still want to be laying next to them in the morning. that's a start. i really want to find ms. right but i always seem to fall in bed with ms. right now, and i hope i can break out of that pattern and have a nice stable relationship.

libras are from the middle of sept to the middle of oct..Ive got a libra sun..scorpio moon..watch out and pisces rising..Im all over the place..One minute ill sit down to work on something..then switch..i work on like 10 things at a time..yet im a very relaxed person..go figure..

and dont lie..cancer females are psycho..lowest self esteems on the planet I swear..

Guest BROWNer
Originally posted by siloette

and dont lie..cancer females are psycho..lowest self esteems on the planet I swear..

hey, thats a tad offensive, do ya mind?

• 1 year later...

My boyfriend is a Scorpio...we get along sooooo well its scary.

I read once that the best lovers come from others within your element. Me and my boyfriend are both water signs.

Obviously this won't be true in every case, but my 1st love was a fiery Brazillian Aries, and boy, did that turn out bad. We fought alllll the time.

My boyfriend's b-day is on the 14th...i bought him an electric guitar.

i'm a scorpio, as stated above and i'm a pain in the ass.

i miss my cancer ex-boyfriend, he was so calm to offset the fire temper. well actually a bit too calm sometimes.

i'm still talking to the libra and we are still fighting. he finally leveled with me and said he liked the drama, and missed have the excitement when i wasn't around. how's that for psychotic.

C.W. i don't think that fighting with the aries was a sign thing....

Archived