Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

yo im doing the best i can

Word, due date, entrys, then vote.. i even keep a scoreboard its just the people in the beggining trashed it..

inbeetween people r just critting their own work and stuff..

and im sry nottz but tht really is a bite, if uve ever seen alerts stuff

and blart wats a guidance battle? just plain simples..due monday.. wats the word toy? again..

explain real quick

o and who else is getting in on the toy battle due the 2nd of september?

prob not just blk and white should do it, cause the point is to work on ur letters^^

the word for the simples battle will be announced after the Toy batle is over

Alright guys first off after the simples battle, (wich is due wen i say it is)

im using the random word generator, i dont want anmore people saying can we do this word or tht word, cause it just spams the thread, now in order to not spam the thread if u guys have any propositions for a word, if u want to do a handy instead of a piece, so on and so on, id like u to kindly pm me.

ur pm will be recieved and will be responded to. i might say no i might say yes.

but guys i just dont want anymore spamming this thread, its pretty simple

i announce the battle people say "im in" people pm me if they dont like the or have a problem with the style of the piece, like u want it to be handy instead of piece bla bla bla u pm it to me and ill change it wether or not i like ur idea and so on. then u guys post ur entrys and the day its over i put all ur entrys into 1 post and its voting time...

now beetween those steps u shouldnt have to talk exept when u say im in, otherwise u pm me

im open if u want to ask questions, just pm me

Optik bambu just made u look like a fool so just leave....

the guidance battle

word is guidance

simples

no color

no chars

just letters

im actually ok with this word because alot of the words in here arnt used often like the letter D, also none of the letters in there reapeat themselves so blart well have this battle i promis but when we finish the Toy battle lol

___________________________________________________________________________________

Alright guys u got 1 more day to get Toy entrys in!!

BRRRRRRRRRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRRT PRRTPPPPPP PPPSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT.

POOP!

PASSED GAS AGAIN.. Sorry ya lil toys.. There is something about this thread that makes me want to take a poop:dozey: :disguised: :shy: :naughty: :lol2: :D :D :D

Hope i aint stunk it up that bad...:o

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Don't worry about this fool guys... Take a look at his post count. He's just trying to build it:D ! If he wasn't posting in here, he wouldn't have hald of them post. Besides... It probably helps his own insecure toy ass feel secure about himself!!!!

:p :p PSSST< PULL MY FINGER....

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: @ NEW CONCEPT. Dont front yungin....

You know you only speak of yourself when you wrote that. The insecure toy part....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

You know that can not ever be me....

NOW, PULL MY FINGER...

Seriously.

Some one pull my finger.:lol: :lol: :lol:

BRRRRRRRRRT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! PRRT PRRTPPPPPP PPPSSSSSSSSSSSTTTTTTT.

POOP!;)