Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lol WOW, people needa stop hating on optick, if only everyone just knew... optick would burn half the dudes on this site, he CAN be a dick too, he earned that right after years of putting in work... to this day i haven't met a big writer that wasn't a dick, damn man, people needa learn to take a little abuse....

and for the record, the more optick makes fun of everyone, the better you get, put it this way, if he told you your shit was nice, you would get comfortable being wack, he tells you it sucks, thereofre you try harder, that's why most writers are assholes, they want to see you get better instead of having you suck up the future,make sense??

he's only that much of an asshole becuase hes filtering out whos gunna get better, and whos gunna drop out.... common sense dudes cmon...

i got your back optick, i know your stuff well and you can talk all the shit you want fam

lol WOW, people needa stop hating on optick, if only everyone just knew... optick would burn half the dudes on this site, he CAN be a dick too, he earned that right after years of putting in work... to this day i haven't met a big writer that wasn't a dick, damn man, people needa learn to take a little abuse....

and for the record, the more optick makes fun of everyone, the better you get, put it this way, if he told you your shit was nice, you would get comfortable being wack, he tells you it sucks, thereofre you try harder, that's why most writers are assholes, they want to see you get better instead of having you suck up the future,make sense??

he's only that much of an asshole becuase hes filtering out whos gunna get better, and whos gunna drop out.... common sense dudes cmon...

i got your back optick, i know your stuff well and you can talk all the shit you want fam

Yo, you right.

Whats the saddest point of this site is that 12 oz dont put out no more mags.

And that being the case, every toy and insecure fagot wants to come on this site acting like they own or have a partnership with the owners of this site.

And now erry one is jumping on this site sweating each other and sucking dick like an all out

hook up fagot spot.

We got toys posting their garbage up. as if they are known.:rolleyes:

How sad to cee that graff is dead due to these kids just getting in the game. Trying to change up the rules, and lowering the hell out of graffiti standards.

The internet is full of fraud niggaz like most of these over rated toys on the paper chase section. And all these fagots who hide behind fake names fronting.

You kats are all corny according to my standards.

You toys cant even write your names right.

Who are you all kidding?

And this message is generally directed to toys like Blart.

A straight up snake nigga on this site who wants to cee me get banned.

Due to the fact that he has no control over me like he got over you other toys on here.

And when questioned or criteekt,

You fagots want to label me the bad guy.

I dont have to explain my self to you devilish ass fools.

All you kids want to do is jump on ban wagons and ride each other's dicks.

Yall aint shit.

Dont hate the player, hate the game.

and when the real players come at you in the physical existance, and straight up beat you toys down sensless, and you all crippled and shit, remember, you brought it on to ya self with your arrogance.

Fukkkin pussies dont know whats real when yall see it.

Show and proves yall is fake.

I only got respect for a very few heads in here who show god the respect.

And thats whats real.

You devils can stick to ya low grade escuse for style.:rolleyes:

Peace to Earthworm Jim for recognizing whats real. Peace to Krusify for keeping it humble and having fun with the e jokes. Peace to the Queen Lizz One keeping it righteous.

and all others who shown support.

No respects however to the snakes in this thread.

Karma is a motherfucker. Lets cee what happens.

Fuckin fake ass graff writers.

keep ya shit to ya selves. only post up when you get better. Thats my only advice to you fuckin toys.

If you just getting into graff, Dont.

Keep supporting graff by purchasing art work.

dont be a wanna be.

Take it personal...

To whom it may concern.

:o

Key words for the you wanna beez;

Jealous, intimidated, wack, wanna be, snake, rat, snitch, the next mans bitch, toy, suckah,

krakkker element, and FAKE.

Characteristics of a toy.

*A toy is an unexperienced writer.

*A toy is also an ignorant writer who sticks to what only garbage he or she knows, and rejects the real education and basic elements and hops on trends and drops it the next day.

*A toy is also a biter who thinks that they will be famous over night.

*A toy is also some one who has no respect for the oldschool.

*A toy is a wanna be graffiti artist.

To all my bitches.

And you will be seeing alot more of me on here causing you all chaos.

Its sad to cee that I am the only one regulating some real shit in here.

And how all these other so called big time niggaz is actually supporting this blasphemy.

You toys are the catholics of graffiti.:lol: :lol: :lol:

Blart is your fagot pope.

True story.

DAMN son, you just beasted on that keyboard... but i feel you on madd of those points, ive been in the game for about 4-5 years, and i never used 12oz till recently... im not even good but the fact of the matter is that im trying MY OWN styles thats not generic bullshit, i know big writers that help me out in books not threads... ive gone over people better than me and got my ass beat for it, i became friends with dudes i had beef with before.... ive been through chases and turf wars on some shit i had nothing to do with, ive been chased by cops and arrested... ive been through what toys NEED to go through... half the kids on here i cant even write with because they have a fuckin CURFEW!.... dumbasses love to bomb on friday night, the night that its expected, people slap whack stickers to places where theres a bunch of nice ones and think its ok... im still toy, but i never cared for the basics like everyone here has HANDED to them, im learning style of my own, on my own... people need to stop humping the threads and start hitting the books hard... walk throughout your city and learn the spots, every nook and cranny.... i know every crack in the ground in my area...learn the history of you city and go paint at spots... if you have a curfew bitch slap your mom, or u shouldnt be writing... meet the local writers and start slowly progressing, stop using 12oz as a way to get good at being wack

GOOD DAY TO YOU ALL SIRS!:eek:

A toy is an ignorant status.

You all on here may type allsmart, but ya style speaks for you all when it comes down to graff. and that is what it is. Graff. Graff got it all.

BEEF, and More Beef.

Toys and kings.

Style masters and novices

@ Jim, I can overstand that and say that letters are the main element in graffiti.

Philly started it, brought it to NYC, and there came the train lines to carry one piece to another city, and the rest of the world bit and lef the rest.

Cali brought it on another level. and it was considred American Graffiti.

But the influence yall getting with the rest of the world.....

Shows how weak minded and impressionable some are.

Do ya homework. Thats all I gotta say.

Trust me, that shit yall consider dope and original, is not even as real as it appears to the be to you new jacks.

when I was growing up in my early teens, kids in junior highschool were rocking better shit than 85% of the paper thread and blackbook niggas on here.

And cats were smart as hell too.

Why?

Because there was no outside influence fucking up graff culture sept for the kiddops.

So, like jim said.

Stick to ya city then.

Forget Dondi,Zephyr phase2 and all real heads who inovated graff.

Continue hopping on and off trends. Its the Adolescent thing to do.

Ignorant asses will never get far.

does that mean only stuff from u.s.a. is good? not tryna be ingorant, it comes naturally, but i dont get it yet. and what about daim and stuff that isnt old school or history oriented. i know everything has influence from the old school, but what about the stuff that has extremely weak ties to anything before the 90's. edjumacate me.

well, he's saying it all origionated here, but graff from all areas has its people, but dont pay attention the the oldschool styles as much, be influence but dont steal it... people today need to come up with new styles because origionality is harder these days with people like marc ecko mainstreaming what used to be awesome... do the style YOU want to do and tweak that into something nice... every toy on this forum starts with simples but then when they branch out it all looks the same, differentiate it, make your graff your own distinct style and keep at it, its the only way that you will ever end up good

and optick i agree about letters being the most important because thats what makes the graff yours, but im talkin that painting isnt the only aspect of graffiti by a long shot if your real...

paint-beef-DRAMA-turf-history-subculture, etc its all part and if you really want to be "king" then you need to have all the expiriences

Been there done that.

I aint got no time to be wasting getting up.

Thats played out for me.

And erry one can say the same old shit;

"YOU DONT GET UP"

This and That...

The truth of this is, I dont do it for others. I do it for myself.

And I stay preserving the ancient styles in this.

and Bambu, to answer your question;

Daim, Hesh and Delta from Amsterdam are big players in 3D graff from europe. But what the graff mass fails to recognize is Erni from New Wave Artists also did that. Those styles are dope. I for one have also done that style.

But to just rock that one style/mimic it is still the same as biting.

I respect those guys for being top notch artists.

and its the same thing. They rock letters regardless.

Delta took the 3D to another level. Matta of fact, he took 3D light years beyond.

So did Erni.

and alot of other heads in the 3D aspect of graff.

Now, as far as being original, you all can get original as you want. It doesn't mean that it'll pass inspection in the real world. only the world you perceive.

It is a high degree of graff. the basics is simple.

Tags, throw ups, straight letters and semi wild(connecting your letters) and wildstyle burners.

Yall wanna talk about original?

Define Original.

You can not justify original.

Its all been done by the greatest and most under rated NYC subway artists back when.

Now if you claiming to throw up some wack shit together and claim to be dope, then thats original.

I dont claim to be the dopest either. There are still cats who will say nigga, you still a toy. But that only keeps me and my style growing.

But to be original is not to come up with a style unheard of.

Its to connect things together.

I have seen cats trying to do some wanna be futura 2000 shit and also seen cats doing some string and splat effects in their letters too.

But all that is new school trend shit to me. fuck what yall heard.

For example...

Lately there has been a tidal wave of toy ass characters being justified as being dope.

Personaly half the block head looking retarded and deformed characters are not, I repeat, are not at all passing inspection with me.

But they keep getting away with that blasphemy.

Why? because toys be jockin that shit.

next thing you know, cats will be drawing dicks in hi definition details and it'll be the next best thing.

Letters are the main focus for a graff artist.

if you rockin charcters, then do not put graff in your artist title....

too many do. and thats a punk move.

Cats be getting away with drawing some of the wackest shit i have ever seen. And yes, that shit is original. ugly looking and demonic satanic shit with a hi def variety of colors and superb can control.

and the audience loves that micheal angelo fat european half nekkkid crap.

Go figure.

and yall suppose to be the future generation of graff?

The world must be coming to its end.

I'm taking on a new lead, all rock, no talk!!!! from now on!!!!

and Im not white or a DEVIL as you may think!! It's sad that if you dont type with a street mentality, that you CANT be BLACK. That's on some self hate shit right there, just because I use the english language the way it was intended, and you dont, your blacker than me? FUCK YOU, NIGGA!