Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

hahahahahahaha lol optik in the battle thread, not the first time this shit happens,...

Mr dedication call him out if ya want but tht wont do u any good..

Dude optik can join in the simple battle going on right now..hell do a great slick, tht i wont even bother polling ...

good luck optik :)

I'm not dillusional.........

I know he's got his craft locked but whatever........Dont judge my stuff before you've seen it..... and I'll battle him elsewhere if need be. I want a 1 on 1 pen only simple vs OPTIK the rule's are diff. from the slick battle, pen turns up the heat on dood's. So, even if I'm wasting my time, I just want to see a fresh outline, with no color, and no eraser mark's. If he's even up to it? ******* And you've got me all wrong I'm not trying to pick a fight, it's competitive spirit seeping into my better judgement, thats all. As I said before I'm a FAN of OPTIK's work...... I was drunk typing last night, or I wouldve never even interceded in the matter.... but that said I still stand by my opinion. and KRUSTIFY, I'm the one who need's the luck dog.... PEACE

I will keep it real simple for you people.

You are people first before toys. I sed it. Ya happy??

Nikkas in here is battling like this some RPG shit. LOL!

Mr. Dedication. I would like to battle you in that pen battle, but you might get burned badly. I mean you gonna catch a first degree burn. And I dont want to do it to ya.

But if you insist. Its on. Pick ya word pal.

BTW, Loving that Slick by Lizz.

IMGthreat_0001.jpg

OK I spent a whole 5 minute's on this one...LOL It's a compliment, coming from you that you want my A game my dood, thank you, let's do another word because I'm mad bored with this one, you pick one and we'll do a propper joint... I promise I'll fight off my add long enough to do a blackbook worthy joint... AIGHT, but I still wanna see that THREAT jumpoff.... straight off the left nut...