Official toy battle thread

Krusify

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

goddamn m8rd, 9 posts in 4 years?!? troll much??? This thread should be led by someone that has at least 1000 posts.

I made this account when I still thought forums were neat then never used it because I was busy with like the outdoors and shit, and would come on here just to browse Brick Slayers. So instead of making a new one, I resurrected it like a week ago. But yeah, the fact that I don't have many posts definitely reflects my leadership ability and you should really take over, seeing as I didn't start this battle in the fashion that literally every other one was started. Oh wait...

I digress, EARLY is still the word, the due date is still Thursday and the honorary redeyeanimal can lead the next battle for suresies.

• 2 weeks later...

my shit is nothing complicated but my block letters have a good foundation my bubble letters look like crap I know you guys got more skills then i do so if you get a chance stop by the "Toys post here" thread in paper chase and give me some advice because i would like to be in a battle but i know its going to be a while (a long while) before i feel that my shit is good enough to compete with you guys