Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
LUCIFER66

HOLLY SHIT TRIBE ON WWF RAW!!

THE ROCK AND TRISH STRATUS VS HARDY BOYS FIGHTING RIGHT NOW!! N TRIBE TKO IS HOLDING UP HER SIGNS!! HAHAHA BIG UPS GIRL!! PEEP IT RIGHT NOW!!:eek:

SHES ON THE BACK ROUND HOLDING UP HER SIGNATURE THROWIE.. AND THE OTHER IS A BOLD BLACK TRIBE FAT TAG!! HAHAHA TALK ABOUT GETTIN UP!! PEEP IT MONDAY NIGHT RAW N LOOK IN THE BACK ROUND... YOULL SEE HER HOLDING HER SIGNS UP... NOW THAT IS SOME SILLY GET UPS PLUS I KNOW WHAT SHES CAPABLE OF...:D

i've seen similar thigns like that before, my little brother was wathcing some wrestling, and i was like.....wtf? i noticed someone carrying a fat huge "OBEY:GIANT" sticker/sign, it was at least about 4 feet up and 3 feet across, i still sometimes wonder if it was really giant himself holdin gup that sign

I saw that earlier. I kept looking to see if it was her holding it up but I never got a glimpse. Could you tell what it said between the Tribe and the TKO letters. I couldn't tell.

NAH COULDNT TELL WHAT IT SAID IN THE MIDDLE.. BUT I RECORDED ONLY ONE MATCH.. FUCKEN CRACKIN SHIT!! HAHA IM DEFINATELY GONNA SHOW THE VIDEO TO MY HOMIES FROM TKO.. IM SURE ONE OF EM' ALREADY DID.. IF NOT ILL SEND HER A COPY.. FUCK I GOTTA GO TO THE NEXT WWF EVENT ROUND MY WAY...:mexican: THAT SHIT WAS A TRIP THOUGH..LATES..ON TO THE NEXT BLUNT...:dazed:

a couple weeks ago some one was holding up a sign that said pez on it. not sure if it was him. that guy is up all over though. travels a lot.

-jerk182

hahahahhaha i thought i was the only who saw that shit...i was watching it and i saw it and immediately threw my face closer to the tv...o btw it was a girl..but they keep trading off the signs with each other..it was a guy and a girl...pertty fucking sick to do that ....:D

i hella wanted to see ole girl... didnt see it on the tv or off that site....so how about some one send me some piks. its my berf day.

teaser :)

Guest mothrasmomma

yeh, i used ta mob with chyna...she'd lift me so i could get heavens....

haha i saw that too..she had great seats..i wish that i could get those seats..every damn time i try to get wrestling tickets im in the bleachers...She looked like she had blond hair..Big props Tribe msk

Anyone watch WWF Raw Monday night when Triple H returned? I thought that the roof was gonna explode off Madison Square Garden when he came out!!!!!

ITS ALL ABOUT THE GAME, AND HOW YOU PLAY IT!

Originally posted by mothrasmomma

yeh, i used ta mob with chyna...she'd lift me so i could get heavens....

haahaha, that makes me laugh!!

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this