like a fire extinguisher but cleaner

Roch

i still need to get one and test it out but i saw a liquid chalk sprayer at target

from the packaging it looked like it sprayed a pretty clean line from a distance

so if you just filled that shit up with thin paint you could get big ass tags and throwies with much more control

ill post wat happens when i try one out

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 1 month later...

i think i know what your talking about.. but it looks whack.. i assume it wont hold nearly as much paint and the fire extinguisher is much more reliable.. stop worrying about messing up your favorite shirt and throw on your hoodie and some goggles then take care of biz.. but yea, i care.. about not wasting time or money.. so yea, let us know how that playskool chalk sprayer jont works out fa real..

The people I hang out with would roll me if they saw me walking up for the nights activities clutching my playskool chalk sprayer ready to get down.

"Hold on guys, lemme finish my juice box first and then we'll go get that rooftop."

im over here rollin.. "lemme finish my juice box.." but really quit being a girl and get your hands dirty..

• 2 weeks later...
i still need to get one and test it out but i saw a liquid chalk sprayer at target

from the packaging it looked like it sprayed a pretty clean line from a distance

so if you just filled that shit up with thin paint you could get big ass tags and throwies with much more control

ill post wat happens when i try one out

c'mon son!! i doubt you ever have or ever will use an extinguisher. i kinda doubt you're gonna try out this chalk sprayer either.

on the other hand if you see anything else at target you think we should know about be sure to make another thread.

• 2 months later...

I found a more common way to make a fire extinguisher style tag without hassling to find an old school fire extinguisher. On the sides of old abandoned hotels and running hospitals they have these portable tanks with rubber hosing that's basically the same exact thing. I've never seen one full so I'm not sure what they're used for but it works, so look out for one.