Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Roch

like a fire extinguisher but cleaner

i still need to get one and test it out but i saw a liquid chalk sprayer at target

from the packaging it looked like it sprayed a pretty clean line from a distance

so if you just filled that shit up with thin paint you could get big ass tags and throwies with much more control

ill post wat happens when i try one out

the best is that the title is "like a fire extinguisher but cleaner" , like youve tried it and you knwo this and youre lettin heads know something dope

your first sentence ""i still need to get one and test it out but ..

ha!

i think i know what your talking about.. but it looks whack.. i assume it wont hold nearly as much paint and the fire extinguisher is much more reliable.. stop worrying about messing up your favorite shirt and throw on your hoodie and some goggles then take care of biz.. but yea, i care.. about not wasting time or money.. so yea, let us know how that playskool chalk sprayer jont works out fa real..

The people I hang out with would roll me if they saw me walking up for the nights activities clutching my playskool chalk sprayer ready to get down.

"Hold on guys, lemme finish my juice box first and then we'll go get that rooftop."

The people I hang out with would roll me if they saw me walking up for the nights activities clutching my playskool chalk sprayer ready to get down.

"Hold on guys, lemme finish my juice box first and then we'll go get that rooftop."

im over here rollin.. "lemme finish my juice box.." but really quit being a girl and get your hands dirty..

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha(directed at nature of convo and thread)

i still need to get one and test it out but i saw a liquid chalk sprayer at target

from the packaging it looked like it sprayed a pretty clean line from a distance

so if you just filled that shit up with thin paint you could get big ass tags and throwies with much more control

ill post wat happens when i try one out

c'mon son!! i doubt you ever have or ever will use an extinguisher. i kinda doubt you're gonna try out this chalk sprayer either.

on the other hand if you see anything else at target you think we should know about be sure to make another thread.

I found a more common way to make a fire extinguisher style tag without hassling to find an old school fire extinguisher. On the sides of old abandoned hotels and running hospitals they have these portable tanks with rubber hosing that's basically the same exact thing. I've never seen one full so I'm not sure what they're used for but it works, so look out for one.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this