if you hate threads filled with arguments over crap nobody cares about click here

Re: Everybody that hates those fucked up new caps on the Painters Touch check this ou

so what if its made by rusto, we are talking about the female caps right? we are still on the topic of this thread correct? i know people use it to bomb. im saying it isnt used all that often. i mean, it isnt the first choice when people go to the store to grab paint for that hot spot theyre about to get. that is all i was saying when i said it was not a bombing line. i know it works fine.

and if you think it works fine then why the fuck are you complaining about the fuckignebnwiupgj42hg8924hweriu[ogj329gtjn32q[iouew4gnwe49-8hwejio

Alot of writers use Painters touch. ALOT.

And like I already said, the easiest to rack from spots are usually art supply stores in the burbs. And they don't carry regular Rusto, just PT and AA... oops... AA has been discontinued, so now it's just PT. And for those that BUY their paint, the PT is mad cheaper than the regular Rusto AND comes in mad more collors.

Like dude up there mentioned Spa Blue... that's actually my personal fave for fillins.

Mango aint too shabby either. Of course outlined with flat black though, not with another light collor like the idiots he mentioned. :biglaugh:

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everybody that hates those fucked up new caps on the Painters Touch check this ou

and yeah, youre right. those colors are used. i still havent said they arent used, im just saying they arent used often. maybe its just the places that ive lived in, but black/white/silver is the majority of everything i see.

i never really considered pieces in high risk areas to be bombing. i dont know what i would call it, so maybe bombing is the correct term, but ive always considered bombing to be get in get out.

Alot of illegal pieces are on some get in get out shit. Like on rooftops and shit. Like I said, I don't even piece really but I know cats that do and been bombing with cats where I rock a straight letter and turn to see my dude burning me with a piece. :lol:

But for real though, this aint even serious shit to be arguing about. It's whatever.

You said that it ain't really bombing paint and I'm just telling you that it is.

aa was the shit. cinnamon,rasberry,maple sugar,indian spice, autum gold. oh yeah

^And don't forget Summer Squash! The best Yellow ever!

Damn I'm gonna miss that.

But I'm pretty sure that I heard the AA was disolved into the PT, so maybe those collors are now Painters Touch collors. Gonna have to check and find out.

OMG WELCOME TO DEATH METAL 666! FUCK YEAH BRAH!

useless post numbah -999

heh...i snatched up about 10 cans of summer squash when AA was being liquidated...such a dope color.

And ive been whoring a couple of cans of RADberry and indian spice like a lunitic...using it here and there for stupid shit inside of pieces....

Rusto is the sheeiit.

And ILB, I have that dude blocked, but are you seriously arguing with him???

He's a coked out geek from philly...

You can't win, he will never shut the fuck up.

PS: On my computer it looks like you are arguing with noone, and it looks funny.

And ILB, I have that dude blocked, but are you seriously arguing with him???

He's a coked out geek from philly...

You can't win, he will never shut the fuck up.

PS: On my computer it looks like you are arguing with noone, and it looks funny.

You're a fucking loser who spends all his time on 12oz being a complete douchebag.

You have no graff rep so most of that time is spent in channel zero because people in your own city clown the shit out of you in brickslayers.

Oh wait... you can't read this. That's because you used to follow me around on here talking shit to the point of where everytime I posted you were the very next post trying to dog me and calling me by my graff name and shit..... till I flipped the script and did the same to you. Then you started crying foul and accusing me of "stalking you on some faggot crush shit" like you just did Dhabs in that other thread and pretty much anybody that calls you out.

Then you admitted defeat by putting me on "ignor". LMFAO!!!!

You're the biggest joke on 12oz. But I guess you'll never read this huh?

And you fucked Porkchop! :lol: