if you hate threads filled with arguments over crap nobody cares about click here

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everybody that hates those fucked up new caps on the Painters Touch check this ou

hahaha, ok. so you use painters touch for bombing?

i dont piece too often, im more of a "smash and grab" type of person, so i focus more on this bombing stuff that i apparently dont do. but as a piecer you should be able to adapt to different caps. you can get clean lines with any caps you just need to pay attention to how the paint flows and adapt. its simple as shit and the lot of you are a bunch of whining idiots.

welcome to Cry Me a River, Douche 302.

Oh damn, I always considered myself a "smash and grab" type bomber myself.

And I don't know who you are, but I know for a fact it's mad niggas on here that would vouche for me. But that's all irelivent. Fat tags only come from fat caps. Just like clean fills (in less than 20 minutes) only come from fat caps. And I don't even piece, but I know enough heads that do and they definately use thin caps to pull thin, clean lines.

Welcome to Eat a Fucking Dick, jackass 2007.

Re: Everybody that hates those fucked up new caps on the Painters Touch check this ou

Oh damn, I always considered myself a "smash and grab" type bomber myself.

And I don't know who you are, but I know for a fact it's mad niggas on here that would vouche for me. But that's all irelivent. Fat tags only come from fat caps. Just like clean fills (in less than 20 minutes) only come from fat caps. And I don't even piece, but I know enough heads that do and they definately use thin caps to pull thin, clean lines.

Welcome to Eat a Fucking Dick, jackass 2007.

backpeddling?

my friend, no. i never once questioned your graffitiness, you threw that out there on your own. and you are right, fat tags only come from fat caps, but painters touch isnt really bombing paint, so what you said here is irrelevant. and yes, i know piecers use thin caps for thin clean lines, but you should be able to get very similar effects with the pt caps.

2007 is a year, not a course number, you fucked up our special "end post ritual" for this thread. for shame.

backpeddling?

my friend, no. i never once questioned your graffitiness, you threw that out there on your own. and you are right, fat tags only come from fat caps, but painters touch isnt really bombing paint, so what you said here is irrelevant. and yes, i know piecers use thin caps for thin clean lines, but you should be able to get very similar effects with the pt caps.

2007 is a year, not a course number, you fucked up our special "end post ritual" for this thread. for shame.

Pretty much everybody I know uses a combination of Rusto, Krylon, American Accents, and Painters touch.

3 out of those 4 are made by Rustoleum.

But American accents has now been disolved into Painters touch.

so now it's 2 out of 3 that are made by Rusto.

And Krylon might be great on buff walls but it don't hold a candle to the Rusto brands (including Painters Touch) for bombing with.

So really, you sound like you have no idea what the fuck you're talking about.

dude rusto flat black. are you retarded?

Yeah, I know. But alot of peoples rack spots are art supply stores.

Not to mention alot of people like a variety of colors. Espescially heads that do pieces and bomb freights and shit.

And then there's the heads that buy there paint and don't feel like paying 4 dollars a can.

Why the fuck do I have to explain this shit to people???

what? you corrected my what? im talking about painters touch specificly because this is a thread about the female caps on PT. the rest of rusto isnt included because they still use males. im not saying pt can absolutely not be used for bombing, im just saying it isnt a bombing line.

paint is paint. the crappy new painters touch cans w/female tips isn't choice for piecing. but can still be used for fill-ins on pieces if you use other brands to cut the lines and what not. there's always ways around it. i've rocked those shitty 89cent cans before, came out nice. as for painters touch not being bombing paint. although spitfire said it best "no one on here really does graffiti" he is correct. but for those who do, they'll use anything from anybrand as long as it puts them up. .. well at least most of 'em.

i never really minded the fem caps. what is your problem with them?

mainly that they fill in too slow. if the spot is chill it doesn't really matter, but if you need to paint fast, you need fat caps.

eaaays boxcars. i wasn't saying it couldn't be used for bombing. just pointing out they can be used for piecing too...to a certain degree. and keylime and marigold. seriously. i have a love/hate with those colors. i'd tell you why, but i still can't figure it out. and yes i've seen keylime fill-ins and maroon outlines. were they nice? NO! but they were there....only god knows why.

what? you corrected my what? im talking about painters touch specificly because this is a thread about the female caps on PT. the rest of rusto isnt included because they still use males. im not saying pt can absolutely not be used for bombing, im just saying it isnt a bombing line.

Painters touch is made by Rusto. And people use it to bomb.

All the fucking time. And it works just fine.

The rest of Rusto isn't included because "American Accents" nolonger exists, and regular Rusto only comes in certain colors and is only carried at certain stores and is overpriced.

So what the fuck is your point?

yeah i think you would have to have at least one missing tooth and look something like a seasoned fisherman. maybe have a really REALLY faded rose/tiger/dragon tattoo on your forearm. shit would be sweet.

or look like a really really NERDY kid from the suburbs trying to fit in with the city life

Painters touch is made by Rusto. And people use it to bomb.

All the fucking time. And it works just fine.

So what the fuck is your point?

so what if its made by rusto, we are talking about the female caps right? we are still on the topic of this thread correct? i know people use it to bomb. im saying it isnt used all that often. i mean, it isnt the first choice when people go to the store to grab paint for that hot spot theyre about to get. that is all i was saying when i said it was not a bombing line. i know it works fine.

and if you think it works fine then why the fuck are you complaining about the fuckignebnwiupgj42hg8924hweriu[ogj329gtjn32q[iouew4gnwe49-8hwejio

once again, i never said you cant use it for bombing, i was just saying even before the female caps i didnt see a lot of people going around with key lime or marigold.

damn you must not live where i do. you're lucky then. people around my way do fillins with berry pink oultined with apple green and shit like that. a lot of younger writers only paint with the brightest colos. :rolleyes: i really don't see how PT "isn't bombing paint" what ever that means. its not as thick as stops rust?

and its AA too thats has the female caps. is that not bombing paint too? most writers i know use a mix of various rusto brands - stops rust, AA, PT, satin, professional, am. finest more or less based on what colors are good/price and ease of racking. maybe PT orange and white suck but grape, jade, spa blue etc. are dope.

you're talking like there's only chill spots and tags/throw ups. some of us do illegal peices in risky places(including on things that move). we want to be done quicky without limiting ourselves to the stops rust colors. to be honest, when you have used montana with pink dot caps, it can be hard to want to go back to even rusto with rusto caps for certian high risk activities, let alone stock caps.

on a side note, anyone remember that trend around the last turn of the century of writers using only stock caps and coming on here saying shit like "i don't need fancy caps, that's for fags." boy was that ridiculous. i assume those people were only doing freights in the woods somewhere with nothing to worry about.