if you hate threads filled with arguments over crap nobody cares about click here

THIS JUST IN!!!

My oldhead MB from Philly has been in touch with the Rustolium company explaining to them what a mistake it was to switch the caps and stems and why. citing that as a "professional artist and muralist" he can nolonger use their product because of not being able to switch caps and how it's going to seriously hurt their buisiness when everybody in the "art" world who uses spraypaint switches to other brands yada yada and all that.

So anyways, this is the message that was left on his phone today:

Hi, this is Rick from Rustoleum product support. In responce to your comments about the "spray anyway" valve and the way in which your tips do not switch out for them, we've had other comments in regard to this problem. We are changing the spray anyway valve so that they will fit your tips just like our products used to before the switch. This will be a rolling change as we make more product. We will not be scrapping the product that currently have the female tips, but we will be replacing them and we will not be creating any more of those. Hopefully by the end of the year all of the products that currently have the male valve and female tips will be switched out back to the way they were before where you can switch out the tips. If you have any more questions give me a call.

FUCK YES!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Re: Everybody that hates those fucked up new caps on the Painters Touch check this ou

ive never used rusto with the female tips but japanese paint has only female tips

and you can get a different style tag out of them.

they also come with fan tips which i find annoying.

they have fat cap, medium, and thins though they're not that much difference in any of them

Re: Everybody that hates those fucked up new caps on the Painters Touch check this ou

i never really minded the fem caps. what is your problem with them?

For those of us that actually bomb, it's nice to be able to replace the stock cap with a fat cap.

Not just for faster, cleaner fill ins, but for fat ass tags.

And I'm sure the piecers wouldn't mind being able to use thin caps.

Welcome to Graffiti 101. :rolleyes:

For those of us that actually bomb, it's nice to be able to replace the stock cap with a fat cap.

Not just for faster, cleaner fill ins, but for fat ass tags.

And I'm sure the piecers wouldn't mind being able to use thin caps.

Welcome to Graffiti 101. :rolleyes:

hahaha, ok. so you use painters touch for bombing?

i dont piece too often, im more of a "smash and grab" type of person, so i focus more on this bombing stuff that i apparently dont do. but as a piecer you should be able to adapt to different caps. you can get clean lines with any caps you just need to pay attention to how the paint flows and adapt. its simple as shit and the lot of you are a bunch of whining idiots.

welcome to Cry Me a River, Douche 302.

we are talking optimal conditions here not adaptation and innovation. shit i'll take UF black over painters touch black 8 days outta the week. i just like to complain because it allows me to forget about my own problems.

night. the fun police.

optimal conditions would be that every can of paint comes already fitted with the exact cap that you want to use with it. seriously. graffiti is an adaptive game. you have to keep changing shit up and finding new shit to do. you all are just lazy.

yeah i think you would have to have at least one missing tooth and look something like a seasoned fisherman. maybe have a really REALLY faded rose/tiger/dragon tattoo on your forearm. shit would be sweet.

post of the day^

if this is true, im gonna be one happyassmuhfuckauknowhatimean?