worlds first unlocked iphone

perfectprint

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
since there is a website that is unloacking iphones, i somehow doubt that is the first one to be unlocked.

http://www.iphoneunlocking.com/

there ya go. use that to unlock your shit.

The phones that had been unlocked previously weren't able to make phone calls, they were just able to be activated without starting an account.

When Hotz arrived on campus Aug. 26, he was greeted at the Gordon Field House and Activities Center by the Rochester media.

Unlocking the iPhone isn’t the first achievement to garner Hotz national media attention. His creation of a holodeck, the simulated-reality machine from Star Trek, earned him a $20,000 prize at the Intel International Science & Engineering Fair and the honor of being one of five teenagers recognized in Forbes magazine as junior innovators.

Wait. He created a holodeck?

Im saying, fuck an Iphone. Its like AT&T's attempt at making a comeback. Who ever heard anything from AT&T since the 90s before this? I dont recall anything at least. It sort of like what I notice Sony does with media for its products. Remember the Mini Disc? Those players for cars and shit were expensive as all holy fuck as far as I can remember. I believe that they made the discs for the PSP smaller on purpose so they could make more money off selling their special sized DVD movies for it. They could have made that shit bigger to be able to accept regular sized CDs so you could play PS2 and PS1 games along with regular DVDs and CDs. Probably has something to do with software and movie piracy. Sorry for the rant.