Rehab...No, No, No!

Milk Grenades

Before:

amy2003DM2208_468x405.jpg

After

ZAmyBlakeDM2408_468x461.jpg

Zamy2003DM2208_468x460.jpg

winehouseXPOSURE_468x688.jpg

"He was chasing after her and was about five paces behind by the time she got to the main hotel entrance."

The couple then dashed into the street.

An eyewitness said: "Just after 3am, Amy came sprinting out and down the road.

"She was in a real state of panic. Blake was running after her, but couldn't catch up.

Amy Winehouse: “Blake is the best man in the world. We would never ever harm each other. Take back what you said on the blog. I thought you was my girl. I was cutting myself after he found me in our room about to do drugs with a call girl and rightly said I wasn’t good enough for him. I lost it and he saved my life.”

Text #2: “I’ll be alright. I need to fight my man’s corner for him though. x”

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This guy^

Want AIDS? Need a little herpes in your life? Now you can with your very own AIDS Junky Whore©. They aren't much different from a street walking prostitute with worms in her crotch, but at least it's just you and her dealer and his friends and your best friend whose cum she's guzzling while earning her way to a fix. Call now...

You guys gotta realize this girl is fucking rock and roll. She is the real deal with Bill Mcneil seriously she is the the musical Jesus hopefully she will resurrect the industry and everyone will start doing serisous drugs like life threatening drugs with prostitues and music will get better.

Drugs + horrible childhoods+sexually abused+dead parents+ instruments + more drugs + alcohol+ whores+pimps= awesome music/songs that actually mean something and evoke some fucking emotion...

• Like 1