they watch and listen

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

u.s. courts ruled that we have no expectation of privacy in public places.

however, i do not consider a restaurant table a public place. i expect to be able to speak freely

without fear of being taped when eating lunch, dinner, etc. it's just fucking nuts.

they are trying to get us used to it. i don't think i will ever be comfortable.

I wouldn't consider a restaurant a public place as it is in a private establishment. It is a place were people can publicly convene, but it's not like a park or a sidewalk or a beach. But I guess the courts disagree with me.

I wouldn't consider a restaurant a public place as it is in a private establishment. It is a place were people can publicly convene, but it's not like a park or a sidewalk or a beach. But I guess the courts disagree with me.

oh, i agree 110%. but apparently they are public places.

I set up two cameras outside my house. One in the parking lot and one at the front door. The parking lot gets more action. I want to set up a camera at the shooting gallery next door and web cam it. But I never did this before, anyone know how to do this web hosting? I've already got a stack of stills of junkies in sunshine...

I set up two cameras outside my house. One in the parking lot and one at the front door. The parking lot gets more action. I want to set up a camera at the shooting gallery next door and web cam it. But I never did this before, anyone know how to do this web hosting? I've already got a stack of stills of junkies in sunshine...

man, if i were you, i would just set up cams to protect my house and not spy on people.

setting up wireless security is pretty easy.

just google it.

this was the initial intent. although by default, I have VHS tapes full of activity and a stack of sill camera photos. If there are interesting activity and subject to collect documentation of, on the sidewalk and street, it is every city renter's obligation realm to document this activity by any means affordable.

They set up this legal wall at a college near where I live and they just installed 3 cameras there...I wonder if they're trying to catch writers?

best way to find out is to get all get-upped and take some high power flashlights (to shine in the camera lense) and go break those shits right off the wall.

• 2 weeks later...

Re: passport RFID they watch and listen

I got a new passport(british) just before they started embedding rfid chips in them. my little brother has a chip in his passport.

although in england at least they might be recalled as people have worked out how to fuck with them.

my parents have just gotten new passports and i can't see where the chips are on em, where should i be looking??? or maybe there not in these

so what you want me to defect to russia.... casek... thats treason..... I am glad I am keeping a file on you that will soon be in the hands of the proper authorities..... Casek the goverment knows what to do with people like you...

no, i'm saying enjoy living in soviet russia.

fine, keep a file on me. i guarantee the feds have a better file on me

than you can come up with.

no, i'm saying enjoy living in soviet russia.

fine, keep a file on me. i guarantee the feds have a better file on me

than you can come up with.

casek haven't you figured out that I am the feds... come on the whole head of a bolivian drug cartel look didn't tip you off....

but casek... I don't want to live in soviet russia...

http://www.newamericancentury.org/

this is the world I want to live in... these people know whats best for me... and they watch and listen....