Man Arrested After Putting 2-year-old in Dryer

IrishCarBombs

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest spectr

I really see nothing wrong with this.... come on you all act like your parents never put you in a dryer when you were a little kid.... whats next your going to tell me your parents didn't punish you by shocking you with a car battery and alligator clips next....

what is wrong with you people... whats next are you going to complain when someone beats their kid senseless with a 2 x 4 for not getting straight A's?

There was a case in New Zealand like this just recently.

A three year old baby died at the hands of 5 adults who tortured her.

"Nia was spun in a tumble dryer, hung from a clothesline, left on the roof and had hunks of wood thrown at her - all for the amusement of her tormenters."

Source

Real fuckin' sick cunts.

Now them motherfuckers should be drawn and quartered. In a public park. While the locals throw rotten vegitables at them. And it should be broadcasted live around the world. Or at least put on youtube.

I used to work at a hotel on this little island, where they mainly employed drunken jerks in their early to mid twenties. They got 3 giant industrial dryers for the bedding and towels and such, and pretty much warned everyone about a dozen times that we could not get drunk and ride around in the dryers, no matter how tempting, because they would break. We broke two in the first week.

Incidentally, another kid burned his legs really badly when we tried to turn the industrial dishwasher into a slip n' slide... but I still say it would have worked if he hadn't kicked the hot water trigger on his way through.

Guest spectr
There was a case in New Zealand like this just recently.

A three year old baby died at the hands of 5 adults who tortured her.

"Nia was spun in a tumble dryer, hung from a clothesline, left on the roof and had hunks of wood thrown at her - all for the amusement of her tormenters."

Source

Real fuckin' sick cunts.

uhm.... I vote for sticking a funnel in their butts then shoving handfulls of fire ants in the funnel right before infecting them with ebola.....