Yager bombs.....

Guest spectr

Guest spectr

I drank about 16 of them and a unknown quanity of other liquors and beer last night... it was my birthday.... I have had the fucking hangover from hell all day...

oh yeah fuck you 12oz for not wishing me a happy birthday... I am going to track all of you done stick a funnel in your but then shove handfulls of fire ants into the funnel....

but shit I am way to fucking hungover...

and this is a pointless thread....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

oh yeah fuck you 12oz for not wishing me a happy birthday... I am going to track all of you done stick a funnel in your but then shove handfulls of fire ants into the funnel....

This would actually in top 10 most horrible things that somone could do to you. I never tought of this.

Guest spectr
This would actually in top 10 most horrible things that somone could do to you. I never tought of this.

Yeah just don't tell the cia about it....

logo_jagermeister.jpg

some of the most enjoyable times of my life have involved this shit. it taste like cough medicine because it was at one point (during ww2 i think). anyway, i love this shit. dont know what a yager bomb is, but chasing shots with corona at any given bar is my MO. ive only thrown up on this shit once, and thats because i didnt eat all day.

16 shots of Jagermeister? Did you go blind by any chance?

I can't drink the shit anymore. My buddies and I were hitting it straight out of the bottle before going out on my 21st. Some other friends took me out the next day, and I just couldn't bear the smell of it.

Fuck chasers. Feel that burn.

Nowadays I just fuck with vodka straight up, and people think I'm crazy. I'll fuck up some Irish Car Bombs, too. Those are a favorite.

Jager is fucking disgusting, as are jagerbombs. Redbull and vodka is where its at, yodel acha boy.

Someone post the video of the guido yelling "JAGERBOMB!" and "SKANKS!" over and over again haha

Happy belated birfday homie

http://www.youtube.com/jp.swf?video_id=4JMOh-cul6M&eurl=http%3A//www.12ozprophet.com/forum/showthread.php%3Ft%3D115341%26page%3D60&iurl=http%3A//img.youtube.com/vi/4JMOh-cul6M/default.jpg&t=OEgsToPDskK0qtPMMfivZwX2_iYegJev

I never had a Jagger bomb but tomight I was betting them at the bar watching UFC.

I got drumk!

Props for Jagger bombs!!!!!!!

I am tempted to start a Geez's is drunk thread but considering it's a trendy 12oz thing to do it has now become the trucker hat. Drunk threads are trucker hats!