We bottle poppin'

swif1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
example:

i got money in the bank

shorty what you drank?

damn dude, i think you just spit out the hook for the next ghetto anthem!

i think you should holla at someone with that.

lemme try...

got some ice up on muh grill

and the hoes i got a trill

when the shortys pop they pill

i put mo ice up on muh grill..

:huh:

Guest spectr

silly gangstas on the corner getting drunk and acting jiggy, of course I'm kinda glad you exist because if you didn't there be no one to make fun of and dis - definite (from crown city rockers)

i'm surprised you never heard it. got a lot of radio play

hahaha...oh yeah, i heard that in a club once or twice. when i heard it though, all i heard was the beat cuzz i was busy getting my freak on with some female on the dancefloor...all drunk and stupified...

i havent listened to the radio stations that would play this kind of music lately. ive mostly been listening to oldie stations, rock/classic rock or reggae/roots stations. once in a great while theres a good hip hop show from the college radio stations...or a homie will be spinning some trance or drum n bass at a college station. so thats why i probably didnt recognize it right off the bat. i can dig the music but i dont take it too serious..which is why i laugh at the lyrics. its cool to get low to at the club though..hahaha...