Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Some1

This is the coolest shit I have ever seen...today at least

Nice video. That DJ Shadow song always puts an image of the third Fast and Furious movie in the head.

trials is rad, i haven't seen a lot of urban trials.

check out the bicycle version of the sport

I started watching some of the mountain bike ones but I am way to lazy for that. Besides it being a motorcycle is all of the excitment for me

I have alot against illegal stunting when its not in a controlled surroundings. Keep it off the streets giving sport bike riders like me a bad name. I am intrigued by it would love to learn how to do it dont get me wrong but its just giving young motorcyclists a bad name when done on the street...

What kinda power do those bikes have?

low power lots of torque 4 stroke singles i believe...

I'd be pissed to see some fool on a motorcycle fucking up my skatepark like that.

The mountain bike shit is cool, but I don't know about motorcycles. Something about the engine makes it kinda weak. Pedaling up some crazy incline would be sick, but the engine is like cheating.

Then again, i think freestyle motocross is the gayest shit on the planet. Right up there with assless chaps.

I have alot against illegal stunting when its not in a controlled surroundings. Keep it off the streets giving sport bike riders like me a bad name. I am intrigued by it would love to learn how to do it dont get me wrong but its just giving young motorcyclists a bad name when done on the street...

low power lots of torque 4 stroke singles i believe...

ah ic i c

most stunting ive seen has been on that show Superbikes, and usually on vacant parkin lots where no one cares or on closed courses at big events

Busting out wheelies and shit on some closed course, that's definitely cool. To each their own. When I'm driving 70 on the freeway and you pass me like I'm stopped while standing on the seat pulling a wheelie, helmet or not, your ass is dead if you hit a big crack. Shit is beyond stupid.

ah ic i c

most stunting ive seen has been on that show Superbikes, and usually on vacant parkin lots where no one cares or on closed courses at big events

Yo I heard super bikes its like the most flamingly squidly thing on TV right now. It gets hated on by everyone. I wish I had speedvision...

I'd be pissed to see some fool on a motorcycle fucking up my skatepark like that.

The mountain bike shit is cool, but I don't know about motorcycles. Something about the engine makes it kinda weak. Pedaling up some crazy incline would be sick, but the engine is like cheating.

Then again, i think freestyle motocross is the gayest shit on the planet. Right up there with assless chaps.

Dude assless chaps are the hottest things since the village people. Its boutta be the new thing in street wear ALIFE assless chaps in every color to match your AF1's

Six Days. But I don't think there is any rapping on the original version.
I think it's off the Private Re-Press (remix import from Japan, although I got it from Demoniod).

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now