bush just compared iraq to vietnam

2Blazzed

saying we "shouldn't pull out of iraq like we did in vietnam" Does he actually think we shouldn't of pulled out of vietnam.Trying to justify our war in iraq by saying we dropped the ball in vietnam.There is not one person in america that thinks vietnam was a righteous thing,except our great president.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

bush is an idiot. he says stuff that are detrimental to his own position. i think this is the second time he compared iraq to vietnam. he needs to start listening to the critics. iraq and vietnam are different in many ways. the only similarities i can think of is that they're both quagmires, and are both wars against unconventional forces, with the exception of the NVA's in vietnam. maybe bush forgot that vietnam was a quagmire and that making a comparison to his war allows for negative connotations? for his case he should just stop bringing up those comparisons, and leave that to his critics and the press.

cheney is far more articulate, but i think cheney didn't run as president because he has almost no charisma or personality, which i think is required when making all of those persuasive speeches

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/20411171/site/newsweek/

Their official website, is so fnck!ng strange:

http://www.whitehouse.gov/

Total lies:

President Bush Participates in Roundtable on Health Care

"I'm proud to be with small business owners. I understand the role of small businesses in our society. We have worked to reduce taxes on small businesses because we want you to grow. And the fact that you are growing across the country collectively is one reason why our economy is so strong. And this economy is doing well. The unemployment rate is 4.5 percent. Small businesses are growing. People are working. Stock market is up. Inflation is down. And we're going to keep it that way. One way you keep it that way is to have good health care policy emanating out of Washington, and another is to keep taxes low. And that's what we're going to do."

-- President George W. Bush

July 18, 2007

Hahah! He has to watch SiCKO. Nah, screw that, he needs to get 'End Game' when it comes out.

Yo did yall know about the UN troops invasion on american soil???

Yall heard of that yet?

William Cooper Broke it down in BEHOLD A PALE HORSE Back when...

Hitla Bush is sending all US troops there, so we can lose our rights to bare arms as well.

and once the invasion starts here with the permission of executive orders, our troops will not be here to deffend us....

Just a lil FYI. Support Our Troops on the strength of educating them about what the secret agendas really are...

Peace.