Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
HAL

The Amazing Racist

Any of you familiar with this fool? How is he not dead yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ZgndfzZiw

I'm way down for some irreverent comedy, but this dude takes it about 200 steps too far. I actually got super fucking pissed when i watched the mexican ones. Where does this guy live? Someone needs to kick his fucking ass into outer space. He fucks with all these people, and then bitches out the second some shit starts popping off. Fucking prick.

Wow not gonna lie...somebody needs to ruin this guys day with a shot to the mouth...

Dudes a pretty well known comedian...

He's also Jewish.

As if you couldn't tell by his name...

Nobody remembers him from the Joe Rogan vs Carlos Mencia video? Carlos Mencia stole his joke about who is going to build the fence between Mexico and the US.

yep ...everyones in on it....this was the guy accusing carlos mencia of stealing his "mexicans building a wall joke"...

although i dont agree with the humor...its just a character he plays...hes not really racist.

*edit*...ebph beat me to this post.

i kinda have mixed feelings for this, but i did laugh a few times. i thought it was funny when he was at the gas station and he ran up to the guy making noises while the guy was pumping gas.

i was at my boys house..

me and about 7 mexicans..

im white..

i showed them the video where he picks up the illegals..

and the funny thing was...

the only person who didnt like it was this white girl that hates black people.... odd.

why does youtube have to be blocked here at work!! WHY!?!?

i'm with you on that one. i tried finding the videos on google, but no luck. they blocked youtube and myspace, and all the vids are for those sites.

i cant even get myself to watch it. i find many of the racist jokes on the oz tasteless. if some of you are getting upset... wow

i thought it was pretty funny. why did i have the feeling that some of the shit was faked. with the guys in the liquor store and the cleaners.

but i agree with alure, there's more tasteless racists on 12oz

this guy is just plain dumb...not funny at all...and its not because im a prude or some shit this shit was just plain unfunny

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now