The Amazing Racist

HAL

Any of you familiar with this fool? How is he not dead yet?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P9ZgndfzZiw

I'm way down for some irreverent comedy, but this dude takes it about 200 steps too far. I actually got super fucking pissed when i watched the mexican ones. Where does this guy live? Someone needs to kick his fucking ass into outer space. He fucks with all these people, and then bitches out the second some shit starts popping off. Fucking prick.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you guys are about 2 years late on this thing...

they are segments of a video from National Lampoon. the movies spoofed all the horrible reality shows that have come out in the past couple years. there was one about hidden cameras in a nursing home, one of the clips showed a male nurse walking down the hall and an old guy carrying a bed pan. as the male nurse walks by the old guy tosses the contents from the bed pan in the other guys face. horrible shit. in all the movies were pretty funny.

Some of the reactions this guy got from people make me believe that it's real and they aren't in on it.

If they are in on it, then it's fine. Tasteless, but alright. I just don't find taking a bunch of mexican workers to the INS office very funny. The asian shit wasn't too funny either.

The problem with pretending to be racist for the sake of parody is that people find it funny, and then imitate it because that's what people do with funny things. Then you have a bunch more people all acting really racist, which totally defeats the purpose. It's the one social institution that is somehow immune to lampooning.

Incidentally, this is why Chappele's Show ended.