De sign

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I think the first CD I bought was Redman - Muddy Waters

any man who hasnt dropped a solo in 6yrs is lazy, end of story, sorry dre

it's been longer than that. why do a lot of people think "2001" was actually dropped in 2001? even game said in the song dreams: "woke up from that coma 2001, about the same time dre dropped 2001"

it was released in november of 1999, i remember... i was in high school and bought 2001 along with kurupt's "tha streetz iz a mutha" which came out the same day, at the tower records on sunset blvd.

i still remember the cashier guy who was a middle-aged white guy who i doubt ever listened to rap, kept calling it "Thaaah streetz iz a mutha" -- incorrectly emphasizing the "a" in "tha".

nah, look out for Golden State Warriors (rass kass, xzibit and safiir)...still waiting, Dre!

ok, maybe he is a lil lazy... :lol:

yeah....i was hella waiting for the golden state warriors album.....safiir even talked shit about that project on his last album...

i know rass kass put a couple of the songs him and xz and safiir made on his last album..

projects dre never finished:

golden state warriors

helter skelter (w/cube)

nwa's come back album (w/ren cube and snoop)

rakims album

the detox

...im sure there are many more.

as for the anti-shock....hahaha....i had that shit...had to keep it on or every pothole would make my shit skip.