Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Weapon X

Accute Mennicitis? (sp)

There's this dude at my work who gets to wear sneakers instead of steel toes and walks like he's fucking the dog at all times. When I walk around like that, I get balls busted and talked to by the manager.

I want to know if this is a real disease. Something about the nerves in the leg not responding properly.

Shit, I should probably just google it...

I had one of my Soldiers get Spinal Meningitis. Fucked him up good for a little while. He got put in quarantine in a hospital in Verona Italy and was stuck there for two weeks.

Maybe that guy has the same thing, you better ask if you can catch it.

Then again, what the fuck do I know, I am in the Army and not a doctor.

if you require steel toes for safety then there should be no exceptions.

somone who has a injury or other medical issue can be accomidated by being transfered to another position not requiring steel toes.

essentially what your employer is saying by letting him not wear them is either:

a. this job doesnt really require them, or

b. we dont value this workers safety.

talk to your union guy if you have one.

for some reason i thought this was a joke thread about people liking carlos mencia.

Same here! OMGLOLZ.

I had one of my Soldiers get Spinal Meningitis. Fucked him up good for a little while. He got put in quarantine in a hospital in Verona Italy and was stuck there for two weeks.

Maybe that guy has the same thing, you better ask if you can catch it.

Then again, what the fuck do I know, I am in the Army and not a doctor.

haha. you know you can get a bs profile for anything when you're in. not saying your guy wasn't fucked up. if it wouldn't get me quarters and i was in italy, i'd malinger like a motherfucker. don't tell my top... spinal meningitis is very real though, i don't know about the thing this thread is about...

It ain't no meningitis. It's pronounced like how menicitis would be if that is a word.. I still haven't bothered to google or dictionary it.

I'm saying that this disease ain't all that bad if you're chilling in sneakers and walking all slow when someone tells you to hurry up.

Union.... :lol: I wish.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now