Dating...with Raving!

roadpig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so far, ive gotten to the point where by the second date i could easily sleep with girl in question

my dates havent really been costly either

make em split the bill (or ill pay for like one part and she pays the other part of the date)

its not an issue really

no sex=im not paying for u

usually, they offer to split it before it even comes up so...maybe its the women you're seeing

also do simple free shit, it can be pretty good

iono mang

so we go see a movie... i pay...

dinner.. i pay...

take her home.. bam.. been with her for 3 months

well, i took that one girl (date #3) out twice and both times i paid. i dont mind because i am the guy, yes. but i find it cool when after the first or second "date" that a female friend is willing to pay for a date or at least a round of drinks or something...and if that happens i pay the tip. but to just flat out expect me to pay everytime and then talk about, "we just friends"...uh uh..i aint the one, girl. for instance, i hung out with a female that ive known for years. i take her out to dinner, hit the liqour store to grab some wodka and juice on the way back to my crib and theres no need for me to tell you the rest! hahaha...but, the next weekend we go out, she offered to pay for everything since i paid last time. i see no wrong in that.

i'm down with the simple shit too. i can make some tastey sammiches and hook up the picnic on the beach steez. :D

oontz oontz oontz

Re: Dating...with Roadpig!

so....you're saying taking chicks to the rr tracks to look at dead things is a bad idea?

fuck!

In all seriousness.... most of my "dates" are like "hey, i want to go into abandoned buildings and sketchy places with you. ooooh.... adventure!". Maybe I'm just incredibly good looking.

Disclaimer: None of these girls have been crackheads or anything. At least not to my knowledge....

Since my sidecar ex-girlfriend and I broke up, I've taken up dating 3 or so girls at once. It's actually been a non-stop source of amusement. I did finally meet an awesome girl though, so I dropped the "others". We met through a mutual friend. At a party. At her house. I showed up very drunk. Turns out we both got wasted because we were nervous to meet one another. It was an absurdly cute episode. She asked me to come walk around the city with her the next night with a bottle of wine. We ended up down by the industrial waterfront drinking and talking for a long time. It was extremely pleasant. I don't know why I even mentioned any of this...

Edit: I decided I am, in fact, extremely good looking.

date #3

i take a female friend (barely knew her for about 2 weeks) out for coffee. i pay. i take her out to the movies. i pay. during one of our convos she makes it clear that she does not want a BF. she just wants to have fun. ok, no problem, me too! i ask if she wants to go out to the bar and have some drinks. her reply, "sure!! you're buying though, right? cuzz youre the guy, right?" hahaha..uuuuhhh, WRONG! do i smell a golddigger?! had to clip her wings quick!!

had a similar experience. Took her for coffee, I paid. Took her bowling, I paid. Took her mini golfing, I paid. We talk about date stuff, talked on the phone 2-3 times a week, talked online everyday, then she drops a bomb. As Im driving her home after we went mini-golfing I ask her about "us". I then find out that "we are just good friends" and she's not ready to date...

Just good friends where I pay for everything....and I really liked her too. :(

had a similar experience. Took her for coffee, I paid. Took her bowling, I paid. Took her mini golfing, I paid. We talk about date stuff, talked on the phone 2-3 times a week, talked online everyday, then she drops a bomb. As Im driving her home after we went mini-golfing I ask her about "us". I then find out that "we are just good friends" and she's not ready to date...

Just good friends where I pay for everything....and I really liked her too. :(

Was she asian or jewish?

Re: Dating...with Roadpig!

I think that's fresh you're going out with a girl you met at the eye doctor. Odd situations like that seem to work out better, in my opinion.

what's cool is that she macked on me. i went in to get a new pair of frames. we were talking about insurance and she asked me if i had any other insurance, "maybe under your wife's insurance?" she asked. i said i wasn't married though, so no. then, as i was going home i realized, "hey, she just threw some bait at me". so i figured i would ask for the numbers when i go back to pick up my frames. when i went back i talked to her and sure enough she gave me her number. she seems pretty cool too...a lot cooler than the last couple of females i took out.

and yeah, be careful with them females that are just out to have a good time at someone elses expense. usually, after the second date, a female who is into you will offer to pay for at least something. if not then she might be using you. if youre friends then she shouldnt have a hard time treating you to a movie or at least a soda, sheesh! it's only fair, right?

•****Act chivalrous. Men, the women's liberation movement may have provided women with the means to financial independence and positions of power, but this does not mean that she no longer appreciates those little things that make you a gentlemen. Open doors for your date, pull out her chair for her, make sure she gets home safely. These are the things that make a good impression. Sarah, 31, believes: "If used correctly, chivalry is the charm of all charms; if overused, it seems like machismo."

•****Act chivalrous. Men, the women's liberation movement may have provided women with the means to financial independence and positions of power, but this does not mean that she no longer appreciates those little things that make you a gentlemen. Open doors for your date, pull out her chair from under her, make sure she gets home safely. These are the things that make a good impression. Sarah, 31, believes: "If used correctly, chivalry is the charm of all charms; if overused, it seems like machismo."

* Corrected.

I've been together with my girl for a long time, but if i were to start dating again, I probably wouldn't bring up graffiti until she saw the paint rack in my living room. At that point i can supplement it with paintings around my house so i don't look like a complete bag of shit. I'd also try to convince her that the spray paint is for legitimate use anyways.

Funny story: When i was about 19-20, i was chilling with some girl and she was sitting on my lap at this party. i noticed she had kind of a strange, troubled look on her face, and acted all weird afterwards. I asked her about it, because she was flirty and into me before, so she told me she thought it was gross that i popped a boner while she was in my lap. I'm real confused, and then remembered I had a mop in my pocket. Good for a laugh. She didn't work out. Fun and exciting at first, then depressed and emo all the time. Not into that.

hahaha...i remember when i was about 15. i rode the bus to see a female at her house. i took two fresh pilots with me, a green one and a blue one. took a few tags on the bus, capped my shit and put it in my pocket. i get to her house, she opens the door and started laughing. i asked what was so funny and she said, "what's that big green stain on your pants...hahaha!!" i look down and i have a big green blob where the marker was. i had some light blue jeans on too, so it stood out. i pulled the marker out and the cap was off!

nowadays i dont bring it up right away either. in high school i could be mr. cool guy writing graff but now i would probably get turned in...hahaha...

well, i took that one girl (date #3) out twice and both times i paid. i dont mind because i am the guy, yes. but i find it cool when after the first or second "date" that a female friend is willing to pay for a date or at least a round of drinks or something...and if that happens i pay the tip. but to just flat out expect me to pay everytime and then talk about, "we just friends"...uh uh..i aint the one, girl. for instance, i hung out with a female that ive known for years. i take her out to dinner, hit the liqour store to grab some wodka and juice on the way back to my crib and theres no need for me to tell you the rest! hahaha...but, the next weekend we go out, she offered to pay for everything since i paid last time. i see no wrong in that.

i'm down with the simple shit too. i can make some tastey sammiches and hook up the picnic on the beach steez. :D

oontz oontz oontz

hahahaa..

well shes offered to pay on many occasions...

but i work.. shes works too.. but all her money goes to her family.. so im not gonna make her buy what she cant really afford to, you know.

hahaha...i remember when i was about 15. i rode the bus to see a female at her house. i took two fresh pilots with me, a green one and a blue one. took a few tags on the bus, capped my shit and put it in my pocket. i get to her house, she opens the door and started laughing. i asked what was so funny and she said, "what's that big green stain on your pants...hahaha!!" i look down and i have a big green blob where the marker was. i had some light blue jeans on too, so it stood out. i pulled the marker out and the cap was off!

nowadays i dont bring it up right away either. in high school i could be mr. cool guy writing graff but now i would probably get turned in...hahaha...

i take the train to see my lady.. i used to catch crazy scribes n shit on it...

but she started to put her hands in my pockets.. and she finds a marker in there its bye bye urgey

why would it be weird if you had a boner?

i wish all women were like you..

most say the same shit..

"dont you have more control then that"

then i say.. "why should i control my feelings towards you, i thought you want me to be more open with myself, and whats more open then this" bam.. either she laughs or says, ok ok.

i wish all women were like you..

most say the same shit..

"dont you have more control then that"

then i say.. "why should i control my feelings towards you, i thought you want me to be more open with myself, and whats more open then this" bam.. either she laughs or says, ok ok.

yeah, there's nothing wrong with boners, i like them.