Dating...with Raving!

roadpig

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

oh..so my friday night movie date turned into a dinner and a movie date.

she asked me if i wanted to have some dinner first so we ate at Red Robin.

after throwin down with a Royal RR, i pay the bill and tip. when she came back

to the table she asked how much was her half and i told her not to worry about it.

she asked if she could pick up the tip and i told her it was already taken care of.

so she insisted on paying for the movie. i said no but she said she wouldnt watch it

if i didnt let her pay for it. so i gave in. we saw Superbad and we both liked it.

we hit it off pretty good and it turns out we have a lot in common.

i drew a picture of two penis' in her lil day runner...one of me and one of her...heh!

a female that can laugh at something like that has got to be a winner.

actually, most broads i date are madd cool.... but I also haven't dated a girl that one would consider hot in like 4-5 years

My advice is to avoid girls that usually date older guys.. they expect you to spoil 'em and to appreciate the hell out of them because their 40 year old ex had a youth fetish.

I haven't had a real date in awhile...back in the days of my ex I was ballin outta control, didn't think anything of taking her out and dropping a grand on it

Now I'm struggling with bills, fines, etc etc, so I just have girls come kick it at the crib, maybe go get some pizza

Re: Dating...with Raping!

I am meeting up with a marketing director of an opera house tonight. Time to put my cultured hat on!!

I am gonna dress like this...

phantom.jpg

But seriously here is how the night is going.

Tonight I am playing a show celebrating my birthday (which is actually tomorrow) all the musicians that I played with from the last 5 years are coming out tonight to have an open mic sorta thing all my friends are coming out its gonna be an insane night. Its also the bar managers birthday tonight too.

So I am having this girl come out with her friends who I am friends with and after I set up at like 8:30pm (i guess the girl has to work early friday) we are gonna all have dinner and drinks together till I have to go on she is prolly gonna stay till the end of the first set where we will say goodnight to each other hopefully I get digits and another date out of it. Then I go back on to get sloppy and shit faced...

How does that sound for a first date/hang out/2nd time we see each other?

This girl aint even show up. Which wasnt that bad since I was completely shit faced by the time I went on stage. Then one of the beer promoting girls came and I just the whole time asked to see her boobs then the end of the night rolled around and she came up had her arm around me so I put my hand down the back of her pants(fucking nicest ass ever) then she gave me her #. So it wasnt a complete waste.

I guess one of my friends is planning a trip to the comedy club and me and the girl I was supposed to have dinner with are gonna go. I really wanna smash on this girl bad she is classy from what people tell me and she is very hot like hot I think she might be jewish though which. I might have to borrow defy's holey jewsheet so I can smash her.