QUITTING YOUR JOB

CACashRefund

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

haha theres nothin I love more then people quittin jobs..... maybe droppin out of school? lol

when I was 16, I balled hard and got alot of money stacked up.

since then, I go about 9 months without a job, 3 months with. been keepin it up for years, a great lifestyle IMO

I gotta say, I do love my life of not working.

Nothin more rewarding then when my boy comes home and he's fuckin BEAT cause he been delivering furniture all day, and Im relaxed and high as shit lol

fuck work

fuck school

fuck it all, go steal all the straws and spoons from mcdonalds!

go to your public library and put the books were they dont belong

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

• 5 weeks later...

If you can get skills in your career quitting is a good move. You are more likely to get a raise from another company than from your own boss. I moved 2 years ago and quit my jobs 5 times since. I don't quit for the right reasons, I'm just save up because I'm easily annoyed and know I will quit sooner or later. I got lucky and am making double what I made when I moved here. My honest "resume" looks like shit because of it so the last time I quit I went back to a company I worked at before to make it look better, and delete two jobs I had in between from the resume.