QUITTING YOUR JOB

CACashRefund

I FINALLY DID IT

I WAS PLANNING ON QUITTING FOR A WHILE

BUT LATELY I KEPT GETTING THE URGE TO

I WAS GONNA SHOW UP ON TUESDAY TO PICK UP MY CHECK AND THEN LEAVE

BUT INSTEAD I WAS CONVINCED BY SOME CO WORKERS TO STICK AROUND FOR A BIT AND GO OUT WITH A BANG

SO I DID AND YESTERDAY I GOT CALLED INTO MY MANAGERS OFFICE

AND THE SECOND I DID I KNEW THIS WAS IT

I GET THE WHOLE "WE DONT THINK YOU CARE ABOUT YOUR JOB" SPEECH

AND WHEN SHE ASKED ME IF I HAD ANYTHING TO SAY

I TOLD HER LIKE IT WAS

"YOURE RIGHT I DONT CARE"

"I DONT GIVE A FUCK"

"IM OUT"

AFTER WHICH I TORE OFF MY UNIFORM GRABBED MY SHIT AND BOUNCED

MY MANAGER WAS SPEECHLESS

IVE NEVER SEEN HER THAT ANGRY

I WAS GIVEN PROPS BY MANY OF MY EX COWORKERS

SO NOW I THINK IMMA TAKE A BREAK FROM WORKING FOR A BIT

IM PRETTY COMFORTABLE FINANCIALLY

TO TAKE A QUICK BREAK

YEAH THATS MY TALE

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
i have my review today - i'll start a thread if i quit.

"We feel that you lack initiative."

Good stuff, Cacash...I would like to quit. Work has been utter hell lately. I've been left hung out to dry, pretty much. One of the hardest working motherfuckers in the shop and get ZERO credit. Oh well. If I quit sometime in the next two weeks, they would be hurrrrrting. But fuck it.

Where did you work? My first thoughts are that you do not have responsibilities to support so it was nothing to you to quit.

you are exactly right

i dont have a family or a kid

nor do i have any financial responsibilities other than pay a couple of bills and rent both of which are more than covered by my savings

one o fmy coworkers told me he would have quit too but since he has no other job lined up and he also has a kid to support he cant really do it

I got fired the other day because I called in sick...HAHAHAH I was also planning on quitting.....I was on work probation for the month of july becuase I "I didn't take my job seriously, my work ethics weren't up to par, and if I didn't cahnge my attitude I would be forced to leave the "team""....I worked at a movie theater....most of the people I worked with were only a year or two younger then me(I'm 19) but they are all in high school.....I got paid minimum wage, got shitty hours, all to scoop popcorn that I would, most likely be sweeping resweaping up after the senile and obese movie patrons spilled the entire bag on the floor during their movie.....I hated that job so much.....hahaha

but I really need a new job now...I have been looking since I was put on work probation.....

Holy crap, that's almost exactly what I'm planning on doing. Except I want four weeks.

i dont know when you plan on taking your vacation but you should put that request in right now.

the holidays are a tight competition for days off.

i mean if you care

True. At my place, you have to ask two weeks in advance to take some days off. and you can pick them when. Il let them know a month ahead of time. My vacation will be during xmas, so yeah, i feel you there and yes, i dont care for this job no mo haha

im gonna travel by airplane. I have to go and buy a six month passport where i only need it for three weeks, money for the trip, money to spend over there, money for the way back..... Man, i have to keep on saving. Can you say, Credit Card! Ca CHIng!