bustdowns/girlfriends saving you from gettin locked up

paintsniffer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

One night while chillin with a busty She starts talkin about she wants to go with to paint. I say only if u agrees to pose with some tit shots and thong shot by ( being that she is a busty it doesnt take much ) . Were in the yard n as soon as I start to get my shit together we get vamped on by a trainwalker. We start b.s'n that we are just flickn freights and how she is standing in front of them with her tits out. So this no puusy gettn nikka agrees he wont trip as long as he can get some pics of his own on his camera phone, I wasnt in the mood for getting lokced up so the busty agrees and gives him a few tit and booty shots. So I guess its not always a bad thing to have a female with you . So if anyone has a pic n a story behind it post it .

One night while chillin with a busty She starts talkin about she wants to go with to paint. I say only if u agrees to pose with some tit shots and thong shot by ( being that she is a busty it doesnt take much ) . Were in the yard n as soon as I start to get my shit together we get vamped on by a trainwalker. We start b.s'n that we are just flickn freights and how she is standing in front of them with her tits out. So this no puusy gettn nikka agrees he wont trip as long as he can get some pics of his own on his camera phone, I wasnt in the mood for getting lokced up so the busty agrees and gives him a few tit and booty shots. So I guess its not always a bad thing to have a female with you . So if anyone has a pic n a story behind it post it .

flicks or your full of shit

• 3 weeks later...

I actually have a story. I was walking around with a few friends that knew I write. So, I'm walking, and I pull out a marker, scout the spot, make sure no one is around while I'm on my way, and I finished the tag, and capped my marker. I'm walking away, and I guess I didn't notice that it leaked a little on my hand. So, some fuckwad sees my hand, and the tag that we were moving away from, and he stops me and he's like "Look at your hand, that's green paint." And her quick reaction was "You're too fast at assuming things you dickhead. We hate graffiit. We were walking by, and he tried to rub it off." and it just came out of her mouth, and the dude apologised, and then we kept going.

Then I went to a train yard with her, and took pics of her naked and a rail worker came, and took some pictures with his cellphone. FO RAELZ

i was painting in a yard and my girlfriend was fingering herself in front of my panels which was rad! then the police came but luckily one of the police man was ron jeremy and all he wanted to do was get laid so he and my girl had sex and she deep throated him while i chilled in the patrol car smoking doobies with the other officer..then ron jeremy painted a half car that said 'get jiggy'. I bombed the police car aswell but they didnt care they just asked if they could fuck my girlfriend again. She was dead by this stage because she got an electric shock on the lines.

after that shit got crazy....

i was painting in a yard and my girlfriend was fingering herself in front of my panels which was rad! then the police came but luckily one of the police man was ron jeremy and all he wanted to do was get laid so he and my girl had sex and she deep throated him while i chilled in the patrol car smoking doobies with the other officer..then ron jeremy painted a half car that said 'get jiggy'. I bombed the police car aswell but they didnt care they just asked if they could fuck my girlfriend again. She was dead by this stage because she got an electric shock on the lines.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Where's those pics at????

You said you took them so post and prove nigga!

• 3 weeks later...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

i was doing my first outline on a piece and some punk rock chick walks into a spot by herself and walks up to me and starts talking about loving graff, so she told me she needed some cans for idk huffing or writing something like boobs on 711. She offered to suck my dick in the bushes and right before i was about to catch more neck than a giraffe, she goes "by the way thats not herpies on my lip." so i told the broad to kick rocks.

Archived