12oz boredom project - no homo

lord_casek

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: 12oz boredom project

dude fuck being remote, aslong as it looks like youre supposed to be opening the machine youll be fine. we used to smash parking meters with hammers to get quarters and get away with it. Not very subtle and hard to look like youre supposed to be doing it.

dude fuck being remote, aslong as it looks like youre supposed to be opening the machine youll be fine. we used to smash parking meters with hammers to get quarters and get away with it. Not very subtle and hard to look like youre supposed to be doing it.

a crowbar to a carwash thing is good, too....

i feel so bad for what some friends and i did to the retarded kid candy machines

(they donate proceeds to retarded kid charity)

we used to steal them from laundrymats and smash the fuck out of them in my crib.

don't do that to retarded kids, kids. your cutting tease off from much needed medication when you do that.

i talked to a fella who owns a local candy machine business about that donation shit. it turns out for $15 he gets a shit load of stickers to put on his machines to make it appear that the money is going to charity, when in reality the only going to charity was the money used to aquire (sp?) the stickers.

sorry ive slept on this thread

i found a video of how to stop your pulse

but its so easy ill just post up how here (i dont know if its been posted)

STEP BY STEP - HOW TO STOP YOUR PULSE

basically, to stop it, you just hold a tennis ball under ur arm (in ur pit)

what you could do is, hold it there but lightly without squeezing and get your target to find your pulse and keep their hand on it. Then, give ur arm the slightest squeezy on the ball, and your pulse will stop. This is because the blood vessel that goes down to ur wrist is compressed by the ball in your armpit.

Conceal the ball under ur shirt, and have endless hours of fun. It works great i tried it.

I DONT KNOW IF THIS CAN CAUSE SOME KIND OF ADVERSE AFFECTS ON YOU SO DON'T BLAME ME IF YOU DIE OR PASS OOUT OR SOMETHING