Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lord_casek

12oz boredom project - no homo

Re: 12oz boredom project

I'm gonna see about doing that laser hearing one...

just reading the words "puncture your eyeball with a fork" creeped me out. of course, i'm gonna check it out.

i used to have a site bookmarked that had a bunch of shit like this on it, let me see if i can find it again. good stuff here.

you owe me $150

just for reading it.

fine print folks.

congratulate me, i just declared jihad on vagina.

shit, i hope you like pennies

you guys are getting the hang of this thread. good job.

keep posting. i'll keep looking.

my a/c unit is leaking and i don't know how to fix it. dammit.

Top 10 Discount First Class Airline Ticket Tips

* Seat inventory for Y-Up airfares is almost always available -- even on full flights, peak days and times (Mondays, Fridays, Sundays, Holidays) or last-minute trips.

* Frequent corporate travelers have the most to gain from Y-Up airfares. For the same or cheaper price than they are paying for refundable and last minute coach tickets, they get a confirmed first class cabin seat BEFORE frequent fliers are automatically upgraded. You don't have to compete against the 60 road warriors that are vying for upgrades to 10 first class seats when you purchase a Y-Up.

* Most airline and travel agents don't know about Y-Up airfares. You should ask for Y-Up airfares by name as most agents are not trained to offer these even though they may be cheaper.

* Most "self-serve" corporate booking tools do not check for Y-Up airfares. You will need to call your corporate agent and ask for them specifically.

* Most Y-Up airfares are one-way. If you miss your flight be sure and ask the airline ticket agent to check for a Y-Up. Many times the Y-Up first class airline ticket will be cheaper than the walk-up coach ticket for the flight replacing the one you missed.

* In many cases Y-Up airfares are refundable and are always exchangeable.

* If there is a super cheap Y-Up airfare, it is normally due to a promotion or an airline attempting to match a smaller competitor that has first class cabin seating on the same route.

* Make sure the planes on your itinerary have a first class cabin. You may end up on a regional jet on a segment of your journey that does not have a first class cabin.

* Y-Up airfares are great for special occasions and in some cases are a better deal than using your frequent flyer miles for a first class seat (honeymoons, anniversaries, ...)

* Y-Up airfares are booked in the first class cabin; you will get frequent flyer mileage based on buying a first class ticket (usually 2 times the mileage award of a coach ticket).

The remainder of this document describes the Farecompare.com tool for finding and booking first class Y-Up airfares to your favorite destinations.

wow that glowing tomato shit was rad!

i am having my little brother do that for a 5th grade science experiment

2 years in a row i have won ( lets make it 3)

yeah but look at it haha, we just wrapped them up really tight with that fiber reinforced boxing tape, then used electrical tape around it, it exploded like id never thought sparklers would lol

its alot of work but look at how cool it ends up looking! i think he said the blue shit was just the camera picking up light that it didant actually look like an alien blowing up a random piece of property with a ton of people on it

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now