925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

P1010327.jpg

ay reak is it true that NEWS HR chased you thru hilltop mall??

2nd time youve had to put 0n your track shoes!! :lol: amzing

he saw you and you broke and left those 2 gurls you was with and everything... :lol:

u niggas love running 1st debil ran from cake in el cerrito then star and coke sped off

when they got ran up on..now wonder you guys all paint the same spots!!! .!!! skul: not only does he suck at graff but he also got beatdown in front of like 13 people on cutting blvd!!!! you guys go from posting pictures of other fools racking missions to posting pictures of other peoples guns!!!

:rolleyes:

im done knowone pays attention to emr so ima do the same

theyre toys trying to get fame off cake....:rolleyes: not working

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

i dont know why i felt that gun statement was refered to me.

im not a EMR cat .

i dont needa be postin other peoples shit, its not a new thing to have a new gun

everybody and they mamas got guns now thats why everyone gets shot and dies.

and if it wasnt towards me then um ok.

boom boom.

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

nah its a four nickle

put another whole in that crackshead.:D

:lol:

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

i seen a AR 15

in concord and pittsburg on the freeway today i tried to flick that shit but it came out blury

anyone get that?.

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀

and whos Sore?.

is that Sole?.

or just another toy?.

and if its not Sole then those two dudes are gunna have to battle,

i havnt seen a two cats battle for a name in a min so it'd be fun .

i hope that glock aint a 9mm. if you got to shoot some tweaked out concord methhead thats breaking into your house, you want some real stopping power. if your just shooting played out drummer boy taggers then i guess a 22 or airsoft would work.:lol:

:lol: u go!!

Ya that curve is clean ... but that old ass awol a few pages back is hurt!! monet, looks coo from the freeway.. haha i was wonderin bout that OMS over NONER too .. don't look like their style.

anyone flik that PIERS over the caldacot? .. dope ass spot:D

and sole caught tags on that one "heaven"/ drive up freeway sign on the other side of the tunnel too ... gotta come cleaner though .. black on dark green? won't get buffed fo a min .. gotta make it look coo man ..,,

One reason why I encourage cats to crush the 925 is because of how hard they work to buff everything quickly... I realize that might not be very encouraging for most, but those who regularly crush the 925 certainly get my respect for what little it's worth... I hope graff blows up so fat in the 925 that it gets to a point where they struggle to buff everything as often and as quickly as they do... FUCK THE BUFF Mobshit For Lyfe BITCH! Work toward beating the authorities...