925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

or better yet, dont write a word like stacks when your only source of income is your allowance money and picking up change off the street.

right now the word stacks makes me think of mile high pancakes. i could really go for some of those right now. anyone know any good diners that are open at 1 am?

So I've been browsing 12oz for quite a long time now and have never said anything, here is my two cents, you can give it back if you don't want it. A lot of these flicks are not even from 925, Its funny to see a 925 thread simply because of the lack of quality graff in the area. Mostly just a bunch of weak ass dudes who really need to take their shit elsewhere. Avoid, Awol, you're onto something. I dig Piers shit too, met you in Santa Rita Jail at one point (with 'Void')... nice to see you're still at it.

The only kids I see up lately are MFL, OSH, TSK, and of course MDK heads. Helping to keep the suburbs lit.

Anybody got flicks of-

Sorce

Awptik/Optik

Neuro

Or my nigga Cran?

If you do I'd appreciate you posting them. These kids are doing it.

Guest ▄█▀ █▄ █▄█ ▀█▀
So I've been browsing 12oz for quite a long time now and have never said anything, here is my two cents, you can give it back if you don't want it. A lot of these flicks are not even from 925, Its funny to see a 925 thread simply because of the lack of quality graff in the area. Mostly just a bunch of weak ass dudes who really need to take their shit elsewhere. Avoid, Awol, you're onto something. I dig Piers shit too, met you in Santa Rita Jail at one point (with 'Void')... nice to see you're still at it.

The only kids I see up lately are MFL, OSH, TSK, and of course MDK heads. Helping to keep the suburbs lit.

Anybody got flicks of-

Sorce

Awptik/Optik

Neuro

Or my nigga Cran?

If you do I'd appreciate you posting them. These kids are doing it.

this thread is "925 east bay"

your right most flicks are not in the 925

but ARE in the east bay.:eek:

this thread is "925 east bay"

your right most flicks are not in the 925

but ARE in the east bay.:eek:

it says "925 east of the east bay."

east.... of..... the..... east....... bay

which is different than "925 east bay"

so it's not the east bay thread at all. a few people have come on here and decided that it was, but it isnt.