925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

some of this shit aint no where near the east bay...that pose is in chicago..stop trying to save a shitty thread

msk is not the best there just overrated thats it, i dont give a fuck about new msk shit this is about the 925 graff thread, i like 925 graff, some one post up please peace, theres way more shit here than yall are showing real talk,

you know whats sad, that whole fucking pose peice and i cant see a single god damn letter, weeeeaaaaak if your gonna go all out at least make the shit readable, goser aint even 925 but his peice is dope and i can actually read the shit, props to goser and fuck pose and msk

they all get free paint too, fuckin hilarious the only raw one was augs until his style took a turn for the worst

i post good graff that i like .. dont like it post some shit ur self u hatin ass faggots ..

like i said .. saw pose and had to post it .. dude is complaining about msk cats gettin free paint?!?! hahahaha jealous bitch .. i would love some sponsored paint and i would rock shit alllllll day for u haters to keep me in ya mouth ...

ur a fuckin joke .. ya fuck pose .. do ur homework kid .. or better yet ROCK SOME DOPER SHIT IN THE 925 so you can post it in this fuckin thread and sleep better at night knowin its in the right spot ..

i post good graff that i like .. dont like it post some shit ur self u hatin ass faggots ..

like i said .. saw pose and had to post it .. dude is complaining about msk cats gettin free paint?!?! hahahaha jealous bitch .. i would love some sponsored paint and i would rock shit alllllll day for u haters to keep me in ya mouth ...

ur a fuckin joke .. ya fuck pose .. do ur homework kid .. or better yet ROCK SOME DOPER SHIT IN THE 925 so you can post it in this fuckin thread and sleep better at night knowin its in the right spot ..

ive done my homework and msk can suck my dick, yeah they get free paint an as a result the shit looks like nickalodean istead of graff, what a fucking joke msk used to be dope before they started getting lame ass colors, pose sucks his shit looks corny, i woukld never rock a peice like that on a wall becuase its not really a style i like or care for at alll, msk needs to realize there not the kings of graff or something, there just a crew that went mainstream

hella funny tho. 2hc is a record company!

...bump insteady's steady pic posting. bro...the nickelodeon i remember is "are you afraid of the dark" and "roundhouse". classicsssss. hey dude was some ranch shit i couldnt relate to but movie marsha brady was still fly enough to tune in on a weekly basis. i always i wanted to cop me some clarissa explains it all type of neighbor piece whos parents dont trip bout the ladder i stash under her window. pose got more of a who framed roger rabbit bullet steez. i dont know what nickelodeon is like these days tho.