925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AVOID4.jpg

AVOID .. Makin Foolz Look !!!

i was just down there today, and this wasnt finished.

i didnt bother taking a picture of any of that other drama, hoping that this wouldnt turn into another east bay thread.

so much for that idea.

IMG_2347.jpg

IMG_2350.jpg

IMG_2348.jpg

get this toy bitch outta here name jocking me. get off my dick dissin me in pieceing yards like a bitch.

PIECE MORE THEN U FAGGOT.obviously if your shits gettin dissed in a chill spot your not doin your job..but since u and your weak ass crew got ran out the east bay, guess u had 2 go all the way 2 concord to let your shit run.doesnt look like that happened either..:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

funny shit!!

yesterday im goin to see saw 4 in emeryville...i bought my ticket go up the escalator with this bitch...some fag yells out EMR, i look down and its reak and some other lil midget and 2 ugly bitches...i turn around go back down stairs and reak and his freinds already dipped out

str8 bitches!!! hahahah second time reak runs away!!! hahah

both yall cant talk cuz i heard emr b chasin hr n hr b chasin emr

funny shit!!

yesterday im goin to see saw 4 in emeryville...i bought my ticket go up the escalator with this bitch...some fag yells out EMR, i look down and its reak and some other lil midget and 2 ugly bitches...i turn around go back down stairs and reak and his freinds already dipped out

str8 bitches!!! hahahah second time reak runs away!!! hahah

its funny cus i heard that reak yelled out emr n cake kept goin up da escalator wit his fat bitch..n cake did not come back down them stairs them niggas bought they tickets n saw saw 4 but cake wasnt in there watchin dat movie..oh n while cake was bgoin up da escalator he seen reak n got on da phone to try to call his niggas..hahahah what a bitch..funny how cake told you a whole different story..sucka ass always gotta start shit on 12oz..keep dat shit to ya selfs n stop hidin behind a monitor bitches

haha this faggot cake is too caught up in the internet. making up stories about himself to look cool, who the fuck are you trying to impress?!?! i know 14 year olds who hold themselves with more composure than you faggots. cake must have slight mental retardation or a personality disorder, and an addiction to lying.

for the 1 milllionth fucking time, pablo aint EMR, yall just cant get over the fact that hundreds of fools all over the place hate your weak ass graffiti and your glass jaws. fucking faggot ass cake, i'll give a 10 benjamins to whoever puts you on a the back of a tshirt.

i think you follow me on 12oz

cause you cant walk the streets i walk!!!

Archived