925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't think STM really knows about STROK MFL or ADAPT MFL... plus, I saw hella PIERS OMS/MFL shit gone over in an old spot I used to check out back in the days by ANTES and MENOR STM and I thought to myself.. these fools can't be serious... Ask Dicer what kinda fools you're dealing with if you go over them, even if it's just a tag you go over, they take that shit more seriously than just about anything.

I don't think STM really knows about STROK MFL or ADAPT MFL... plus, I saw hella PIERS OMS/MFL shit gone over in an old spot I used to check out back in the days by ANTES and MENOR STM and I thought to myself.. these fools can't be serious... Ask Dicer what kinda fools you're dealing with if you go over them, even if it's just a tag you go over, they take that shit more seriously than just about anything.

as for adapt and strok they have to leave their house first before they can get gone over.... THEY DONT GET AROUND 10 year hiatus and counting...maybe when they turn 35 they'll start again

Hey Sho.. you wanna see STROK or ADAPT? They'll be happy to see you and knock you the fuck out,,,,, thats wassup.. quit talkin shit when you do nothing yourself BITCH

hahahahah aight, so you must be their secretary. when you get their cocks out your mouth give them the memo... come see me

"hey, honey where are you going"

"Oh I'm going to beat some kids ass"

"why?"

"because about 12 years ago I was in some graff crew called MFL and we crushed concord and maintained for like five solid years. then we fell off got girls pregnant, a mean criddy addiction, had to get a nine to fiver,you know baby, youre part of this story too."

"oh yea i remember"

"yea well recently a few of us were pushing thirty years old and still dont have much to show for it so we started paintin a little bit. Well this 14 year old kid went over some of my shit in a canal in concord. mad disrespect yo. he has no idea that i am AN OG. I mean when I was bombing he was like 3 or 4 years old. He should know better that little bitch. So Im going to get my old homie I used to roll with and we are going to hunt these little fucks down and shoot them and/or jump and/or sodomize them. If stickin my dick in there sweet young ass wont show them that they should respect some old timer that they never even heard of then i dont what kind of punk i am going to look like on myspace.."

"well baby that sounds a little childish dont you think?"

"Look bitch if you want me to keep being the bread winner thenthis is the way it is. Anyways theis is the only way i can cling to last ounce of self respect and dignity i have for myself,[starts weeping profusely] "baby this all i have, you, the children, this job, it all means nuthing. waawawawawawaaawawwa"[snifles,snifels]

"baby you havent painted in years though,isnt there some kind of rules to follow when you paint like actually painting?"

"NO, I technically havent painted in eleven years but ive been drawing throwups in my blackbook lately(check myspace wallpaper y0) 2008 is my year to mount a comeback and this is the way i am going to start it,, yeeeeeeee"

[starts reciting mac dre lyrics as he closes door]

a what u write cuz u gonna get a beat down FUCK YOUR WHOLE CREW FUCK STM FUCK VAST STRIK9 AND ALL THE REST OF U BITCHES MFL MOBB JUST WAIT GET TOOK 4 YA SHIT ILL JACK U LIL FUCKS 4 YA PAINT WATCH ME STM BITTING ASS LIL PUSSY REMEMBER OG STROK ONE PUNK MFL KREW ALLDAY BITCH SHUT YA MOUTH WE CAN HANDLE THIS AINT NO TAG BANGIN ITS CALLED REALITY WHEN U TALK SHIT N CANT BACK IT UP FUK U ALL STROK LETS MEET UP N HANDLE THIS MESS

"hey, honey where are you going"FUCK STM STOKS MFL

"Oh I'm going to beat some kids ass FUCK STM FUCK STM FUCK STM

"why?"

"because about 12 years ago I was in some graff crew called MFL and we crushed concord and maintained for like five solid years. then we fell off got girls pregnant, a mean criddy addiction, had to get a nine to fiver,you know baby, youre part of this story too."

"oh yea i remember"

"yea well recently a few of us were pushing thirty years old and still dont have much to show for it so we started paintin a little bit. Well this 14 year old kid went over some of my shit in a canal in concord. mad disrespect yo. he has no idea that i am AN OG. I mean when I was bombing he was like 3 or 4 years old. He should know better that little bitch. So Im going to get my old homie I used to roll with and we are going to hunt these little fucks down and shoot them and/or jump and/or sodomize them. If stickin my dick in there sweet young ass wont show them that they should respect some old timer that they never even heard of then i dont what kind of punk i am going to look like on myspace.."

"well baby that sounds a little childish dont you think?"

"Look bitch if you want me to keep being the bread winner thenthis is the way it is. Anyways theis is the only way i can cling to last ounce of self respect and dignity i have for myself,[starts weeping profusely] "baby this all i have, you, the children, this job, it all means nuthing. waawawawawawaaawawwa"[snifles,snifels]

"baby you havent painted in years though,isnt there some kind of rules to follow when you paint like actually painting?"

"NO, I technically havent painted in eleven years but ive been drawing throwups in my blackbook lately(check myspace wallpaper y0) 2008 is my year to mount a comeback and this is the way i am going to start it,, yeeeeeeee"

[starts reciting mac dre lyrics as he closes door]

STM ARE SOME BITCHES TALK LIKE GIRLS ILL SLAP U HOES