925 - east of the east bay

xchadx

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OKAY SINCE wen do you start talkin bout tech necro or media.

dey dont got shit. necro is some dumb ass marker toy.

media i seen him at wheels 2ooo

:confused: nd who da fuck is tech:confused:

medias a kid.met him paintin.he was cool thoe.he ain't up much but hes tryin.give him a minute

Just seen a new chunky DEST stamp posted in the frisco thread... kinda cool seein that cat still doin alittle somethin somethin..

yesterday i seen a throwy at the bridge on ramp n a bunch of destroyer tags off market. the og fools are slowly makin comebacks.newschool fools must not be doin it rite.

bump that STUEY "welcome to the town" ... that shit is on hit ... i been noticing some of the older catz doin it too ... LOVIN IT to see some of the dudes i was lookin at when i was commin up out and doin it again ... i mean even here in 925 w/ the oms mfl shit ... even rbk .. haha .. wheres vbc at though? .. slippin lol

i remember looking at this thread last night faded off 3 or 4 different kinds of drugs thinking how toy this whole last page is. now im hungover and all this 'myspace writer' self promotion is going to make me puke for sure.

im never on here..but YOU should shutup and paint..quit replying to everything evrybody gota say u internet finky..GO PAINT

• 1 year later...

Archived