elite organizations

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dude your online crush is REALLY creepy.

I'm actually blocking you now.

Everyone who matters knows why you follow me around, and everyone thinks it's hilarious...

Block!

Well, I'm not sure you are in a position to say anything's creepy when you love that dick graffiti. I'm not sure you talk to anyone that matters, stop bluffing nut swinger.

l_e731f564dd5c06dbd017f92a51d8225e.jpg

l_a95f4ecf49cdfd4fb24effa003b9c45e.jpg

I am not so keen on the wonky lightening bolt..but I just needed to fill space and finish it before my pal got into town last night.

Turbo Jugend.

It's a way of life.

I don't really have the time to get into responses about my past and heroin addiction and that the fact that I can look back and see how far I have come and that makes me smile and people can't understand that and I don't want to try to explain it and it wouldn't matter either way anyways.

“One World Government” redirects here. For the general concept of global political governance, see World government.

This article describes an alleged conspiracy to establish a unitary world government. For other uses by politicians and governments, see new world order. For other uses in general, see New World Order.

New World Order (Novus Ordo Mundi) refers to a conspiracy in which a powerful and secretive group is claimed to be conspiring to eventually rule the world via an autonomous world government, which would replace sovereign states and other checks and balances in world power struggles. In new world order conspiracy theories, many significant occurrences are caused by a powerful secret group. Historical and current events are seen as steps in an on-going plot to rule the world primarily through a combination of political finance, social engineering, mind control[citation needed], and fear-based propaganda, in addition to alleged mass genocides of Christian sects[citation needed]. One of its early mentions was in the 1975 Gerald Ford's "Declaration of Interdependence" as recorded by historian Henry Steele Commager which states that: "we must join with others to bring forth a new world order....Narrow notions of national sovereignty must not be permitted to curtail that obligation" [1].

Contents