Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
MekA_OnES?

Sunglasses Superthread

Anyone who smokes alot of weed or just plain goes out in the sun knows that you need some pimp glasses....I just got these the other day to replace the ones I stole from walgreens:cool:

Montefrio_brwn_tort_bnz_LRG.gif

What kinda shades are yall rockin?

Guest R@ndomH3ro

I rock these

OILBLK.jpg

damn all this sun in south florida

i picked these up for 10 dollars at some local store, i wear them all the time.

1027837378_e26c4f6d78.jpg?v=0

and i found some old lady glasses like the ones fat ralphy posted. those are fuckin awesome too.

I had some obnoxious aviators that I wore a good deal of the time but one night I stepped on them in an intoxicated haze...now I lack sunglasses of any kind.

normally i rock a pair of D&G's, but i just came up on a pair of baller $250 persol's. i think they're actually womens, but i rock that shit like whatever regardless.

pASHFORD-685923th.gif

6 years on and these fuckers are still going. Had to twice replace the earsocks, and the nose pieces, but hell 6 years from a pair of sunnies, I'll take it. Titanium lasts people, fuck that plastic shit.

I need to send them away though as they have gotten a little wobbly around the nose piece, and I can't run around with them on anymore.

Shouldn't this thread be in Duty Free?

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now