please prank this phone #

johnny

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 10 months later...

This is some scam shits. Saying I owe for some BS bill. Claim they work for a law firm. They are in Pakistan. Dudes are hilarious when trying to insult. I've been fucking with them the past three days after they told me the cops would be at my door to take me to jail for not paying up...

1 (585) 502-7390

Have fun.

so this dude in my complex took up two spots, which we have few as is, so i parked basically touching his car so he couldnt get in his car, i mean, fuck him

he left me a note "please dont park that close i couldnt get in my truck, thanks"

well, it was his fault i parked so close, so i returned his note "dont park like a fuck face and i wont have to park so close, asshole"

he returned the note with terrible spelling and his phone number, i think some prank calling is in order

Thats fucking awsome

1-847-204-9566

white girl named patti

have fun with this....

busdown, wanna be ghetto bitch...

*Schaumburg, IL.

1-847-454-6923

kid named simon i dont really like...

thinks hes gangstalicious and shit...

*Carpentersville, IL.

straight to voicemail tails what's her last name so i can put her on blast on facebook im from the chi

I dated this dude once...

And he had a pretty good tech job at Lockheed Martin.

My whole family either works or has worked at Lockheed Martin and or Vought.

Well one day a month or so after I had broke the little faggots heart, I was on my way to work and I get a phone call from an old dude:

HIM:Is this (my full name)?

ME:Yes, who is this.

HIM:Well this is blahblah from building six and I just wanted to let you know that in the mens bathroom, one of the stalls says "(my full name) sucks a mean dick" with both your home and cell phone numbers.

ME: Oh does it really? Building six? Building six of what?

HIM:Lockheed Martin in Fort Worth.

Needless to say he was fired immediately. Idiot.

aww you broke his heart and got him fired you one bitch i wouldn't fuck with real talk but then again you sound like you would be a good fuck get at me ...AOM CREW CHI TOWN AEVE1