GOOGLE's "how to" of the day: How to survive a school or workplace shooting

Abracadabra

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
I cant finish it all.

Its so fucking stupid.

My contribution: http://www.wikihow.com/Survive-a-Plane-Crash

If you have nothing to moisten a cloth with (in order to protect yourself from smoke inhalation), you can use urine. This sort of breach of decorum is perfectly acceptable in such a situation.

COOL... JUST AS LONG AS YOU SAY ITS OK!

Remember the C's:

Calmness - screaming won't help you

Cover - decrease your chances of being shot

Common sense and instincts - move away from the shooter, windows, and doors.

Creativity - i.e. putting soap on the floor

Courage - it won't be easy

Cellphone or landline phone - to call 911 or other emergency number.

"If the shooter is facing you, quickly reach up and take hold of the barrel, and then aim it away from your body. The move should be as clean and economical as possible."

sounds easy enough.

"Then, punch him in the face or the throat as hard as you can. Hit him on the nose, jab your fingers into his eyes, or strike him with the heel of your open palm. Then use your free hand to grab the nonbusiness end of the gun. With two hands on the gun, you can knee the attacker in the groin. A better idea might be to twist your hands like they are revving a motorcycle engine. The weapon will pivot and break the gunman's finger inside the trigger guard."

"If there is soap, put it on the floor near the door to make it slippery. It may seem silly, but there is a good chance the shooter could slip and you could make your escape."

if i was the shooter, and some asshole tried to be funny and put soap on the floor so i would slip, then everyone would line up against the wall and i would shoot them in the head one by one.

Remember the C's

Crap in your pants and be a little pussy and hide so the shooter won't get mad.

"Then, pick up a desk or some other shield and charge right at the shooter. There's a chance you'll be killed in the process, but if two or three people rush at once, there's also a chance that somebody will take him/her down. "[/color]

wow

google has sunk low