College Football 2007

marshall tucker

Seeing as an NFL thread was just started, I'd like to hear people's preseason opinions on the most intense, climactic, debated, and greatest season of sport in America that hasn't been completely ruined by nigger jive and showboating antics - College Football.

Post your preseason top ten and any other predictions for this years greatest sport.

1. LSU - Still have a solid shot of reaching the national championship, their replacement for Jamarcus Russell is more experienced than most think, solid defense

2. USC - Though the rest of the Pac-10 is a joke in my opinion, USC is the truth, I still don't consider Cal, Nebraska, or Notre Dame difficult opponents this year. Despite ESPN's hype to reach their west coast markets, I think this conference's top 25 hopefuls will crash and burn like always, with the exception of UCLA possibly

3. Michigan - Key players returning, i think they'll beat Wisconsin again

4. Florida - They earned it, never truly got the credit they deserved

5. Arkansas - I'm baffled as to why they have gotten little credit as a team for what they did last year, I think they could beat USC this time if they were to open the season again with them, they have an easy out of conference schedule this year

6. Wisconsin - they had an easy schedule last year but i think they are very good, they will lose one game, again, to Michigan

7. Rutgers - My dad has followed Rutgers and all of the misery that comes along with this team for as long as I can remember, He tapes every game, I've watched most of them with him and this team is no joke, they have some serious talent that ESPN rarely gives credit to, they have heart too, they will beat West VA this year

8. Virginia Tech - Always over rated, almost always, but this year I think they have a real shot if they don't choke, there is no team in the ACC better than this one

9. West VA - This team recieves a lot of hype as much as their fans will argue that, they will beat Louisville, but lose 2 other games despite an easy out of conference schedule, The Big East is legit, more so than the Big 12 and Pac 10

10. Auburn? maybe Georgia? maybe Louisville? maybe Oklahoma?

I know how many of you would disagree with this, discuss

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I think Michigan should go undefeated this season, but they'll never be Championship caliber under Lloyd Carr. If they squeak into a National Championship game, they'll get spanked as usual.

Hopefully this will be Lloyd's last season, and then get a coach with balls to grab the reigns.

Until then, GO BLUE!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...